Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I guess I did but I quickly exhausted myself
Seamus
New Just like a man
New :) !
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New But it is what happens afterwards that counts
Seamus
New What? You make a sandwich and take a nap?
New Its not the man's job to make his sandwich. Hello?

We posture as apostles of fair play, as good sportsmen, as professional knights-errant-- and we throw beer bottles at the umpire when he refuses to cheat for our side...We save the black-and-tan republics from their native [statesmen]--and flood them with "deserving" democrats of our own. We deafen the world with our whoops for liberty--and submit to laws that destroy our most sacred rights...We play policeman and Sunday-school superintendent to half of Christendom--and lynch a darky every two days in our own backyard.

H.L. Mencken, 1914
New Tell that to your wife
And let me know how that works out for you.
New Mmmm, smoked turkey and swiss.

We posture as apostles of fair play, as good sportsmen, as professional knights-errant-- and we throw beer bottles at the umpire when he refuses to cheat for our side...We save the black-and-tan republics from their native [statesmen]--and flood them with "deserving" democrats of our own. We deafen the world with our whoops for liberty--and submit to laws that destroy our most sacred rights...We play policeman and Sunday-school superintendent to half of Christendom--and lynch a darky every two days in our own backyard.

H.L. Mencken, 1914
New And did you make her one, too?
New that aint mayo, honey
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New blahaha
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New I was thinking crackers in bed
But a sandwich and a nap, much better. Good thing I was a boy scout.
Seamus
     Two days left on the job - (Lily) - (19)
         :-( Hang in there. I hope they're relatively easy. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Remember to leave your mark (nice or nasty) -NT - (warmachine) - (17)
             Nice. Always nice - (Lily) - (16)
                 Tuaca has bite - (Seamus) - (15)
                     I wanted more of a pucker -NT - (Lily) - (14)
                         A bite is as good as a pucker -NT - (Seamus) - (13)
                             And a slap is as good as a tickle - (Lily) - (12)
                                 I guess I did but I quickly exhausted myself -NT - (Seamus) - (11)
                                     Just like a man -NT - (Lily) - (10)
                                         :) ! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                         But it is what happens afterwards that counts -NT - (Seamus) - (8)
                                             What? You make a sandwich and take a nap? -NT - (Lily) - (7)
                                                 Its not the man's job to make his sandwich. Hello? -NT - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                                                     Tell that to your wife - (Lily) - (4)
                                                         Mmmm, smoked turkey and swiss. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                                             And did you make her one, too? -NT - (Lily) - (2)
                                                                 that aint mayo, honey -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     blahaha -NT - (folkert)
                                                 I was thinking crackers in bed - (Seamus)

As Sam Goldwyn said, "I'm sick of the old cliches. Bring me some new cliches."
70 ms