IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I am sure Rove hadn't seen the final report yet
when he made the following comments:

The Republican Party\ufffds interest in rooting out voter fraud has been encouraged by the White House. In a speech last April, Karl Rove, Mr. Bush\ufffds senior political adviser, told a group of Republican lawyers that election integrity issues were an \ufffdenormous and growing\ufffd problem.

\ufffdWe\ufffdre, in some parts of the country, I\ufffdm afraid to say, beginning to look like we have elections like those run in countries where the guys in charge are colonels in mirrored sunglasses,\ufffd Mr. Rove said. \ufffdI mean, it\ufffds a real problem.\ufffd

But I would bet that he had seen the drafts. What a lying sack of shit.
Seamus
New "Some parts of the country"? "Beginning"?
Sorry, Karl baby, but your WHOLE country has been looking more and more like those places "[link|http://argentina.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/11/bushitler.jpg|where the guys in charge are colonels in mirrored sunglasses]" for quite a while (ever since, oh, about the twelfth of September, 2001).

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New since 1992 doncha mean. Both houses be poxed
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New "Fair and balanced", BOx/Fox-style.
No, I do NOT mean "since 1992"! You (and BeeP) should (both) quit the fucking "Both houses" crap, and try to get it into your stupid head(s) that the Repo arseholes are significantly MORE "poxed" than the Dem arseholes.

If you want an alternative year to start from, what seems a hugely more significant turning point in all kinds of ways, than 1992 would be, I'd say, 1980. (Which would make the "pox" stand, in a year or so, at: Repos 20, Dems 8.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New reagan was fine, bush 41 was dreck, but nixon dreck
Clinton started okay but it went to his head and rolled down hill. Bush 43 was contained until 911 then fucked out at everyone. Kosovo is as fucked as Iraq and a lot closer to you if the russians jump in.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Re: 'reagan was fine, ' ... OK, now we know about you -
but what about Reagan. aka

I don't like Bach!
Well, now we .. etc.

New That's the side of this he doesn't want to talk about
You blew the nightmare images idea I had last night right out of the water. I saw MC StrangeRove in the war room with Shrub planning how they were gonna paint Hillary as Evita Peron or Barrack as Baby Doc Duvalier in their bid for increased election fraud prevention and continued repo dominance.
Seamus
     Fed panel alters findings to fit Repo talking points. - (Silverlock) - (7)
         I am sure Rove hadn't seen the final report yet - (Seamus) - (6)
             "Some parts of the country"? "Beginning"? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                 since 1992 doncha mean. Both houses be poxed -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     "Fair and balanced", BOx/Fox-style. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         reagan was fine, bush 41 was dreck, but nixon dreck - (boxley) - (1)
                             Re: 'reagan was fine, ' ... OK, now we know about you - - (Ashton)
                 That's the side of this he doesn't want to talk about - (Seamus)

How much more blacker could this album cover get? None more blacker.
82 ms