IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wow. I mean, just... Wow.
(I think I'm [at least semi-]quoting an LRPDism there, something originally uttered perhaps by BeeP?)

Anyway: Wow!

What a *complete* fucking idiot.

I mean, sure, I've only read about a sixth of the thread so far -- but he's already managed to claim at least twice that the BSD guy copied the GPL code "by mistake".

How the FUCK do you copy code verbatim "by mistake"?!? Like, "Oops, my fingers must have slipped on the copy-and-paste keys!", or what? "And then I must have done a CSV commit without noticing."...?

I always knew he had a big mouth, but before it always seemed to me that he also had the facts on his side. Not so any more.

Well, if ever I try a *BSD, it's not going to be his.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New what is interesting is that the original winders tcp stack
is just about vertabrim bsd(the original berkley) code. Now the gpl folk are claiming same. Not enough info. Was there cross polination? Is the GPL folks claming the entire bsd code base needs to be published because of some copying in the broadcom stack code?
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New RTFA
Or at least the 1st couple of messages (terrible interface)
New It is amazing. (The "Wow..." was tseliot #100404.)
     de Raadt in "Is Weapons-Grade Cock End" Shocker - (pwhysall) - (5)
         Wow. I mean, just... Wow. - (CRConrad) - (3)
             what is interesting is that the original winders tcp stack - (boxley) - (1)
                 RTFA - (crazy)
             It is amazing. (The "Wow..." was tseliot #100404.) -NT - (Another Scott)
         About par for de Raadt, from what I'd heard. - (static)

Note for the linguistically-impaired: That was a rhetorical question. (Second note, for the vocabulary-challenged: That means you're not supposed to answer it.)
76 ms