IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New lister should be drunk off his ass in about 1/2 an hour
was watching the first period of the leafs/habs game. Habs down 4-1 boring. Switched to the tampa/atl game. At the end of the second I saw the score was 5-4 habs! WTF. Switched back and watched the hardest playing hockey game this season. This was like game 7 for the finals, WOW!
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Re: lister should be drunk off his ass in about 1/2 an hour
It's bigger (for both of them) than Game 7. It's Game 82, and the loser goes home. Winner gets into the Second Season.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New And it's all the more important
because neither team will win the Cup, so all the have left is bragging rights!

--Tony
New Not Ed Zachary. Neither is in the 2nd season. :0(
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Re: Not Ed Zachary. Neither is in the 2nd season. :0(
True. I missed the whole part about the Isles win-and-in situation. Understandable that I would ignore the Isles, being the Rangers fan that I am. ;-)

Sucks that neither Les Habitants nor the Leafs are in the Second Season. Gotta pay respects to the O6.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
     lister should be drunk off his ass in about 1/2 an hour - (boxley) - (4)
         Re: lister should be drunk off his ass in about 1/2 an hour - (Yendor) - (3)
             And it's all the more important - (tonytib)
             Not Ed Zachary. Neither is in the 2nd season. :0( -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Re: Not Ed Zachary. Neither is in the 2nd season. :0( - (Yendor)

Do your part to keep the LpH climbing!
93 ms