1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Dumbass Motherfucking Texas driver
Much sympathy for :
1) the accident
2) being in Tejas for the accident
3) having to deal with Tejano ignorance and arrogance (which, one could argue, are much the same thing)
4) having to drive a GM car in the interrim.

Hang in there, Linc...
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Amen to all that!
It would have helped to have a police report as well.

Now, what's your body telling you? That's how one gets whiplash!
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
     Dumbass Motherfucking Texas driver - (lincoln) - (39)
         Re: Dumbass Motherfucking Texas driver - (jb4) - (1)
             Amen to all that! - (a6l6e6x)
         Griffin iTrip is your friend. -NT - (admin) - (30)
             A Griffin iTrip wouldn't have done shit - (lincoln) - (29)
                 Hey, Gomer. It's not a GPS receiver. - (Another Scott) - (27)
                     Hey Dumbass - (lincoln) - (26)
                         Reread the last paragraph of #280649. <sheesh> -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             I apologize for bitching at you about that - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         You're simply too stupid for words at times. - (admin) - (22)
                             Which makes one wonder... - (CRConrad) - (20)
                                 Sauerkraut Boy pipes in - (lincoln) - (19)
                                     s/wasn't/weren't - ObFuckYouToo -NT - (inthane-chan) - (18)
                                         And you're chiming in WHY? -NT - (lincoln) - (11)
                                             T0 pwn joo 0n j005 3ff1nk grammatical 3RR0Rz! -NT - (folkert) - (10)
                                                 Sorry - I don't read ... whatever "language" you're using -NT - (lincoln) - (9)
                                                     That's because you're so stupid. Q.E.D. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                         I can't be stupid - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                             Oh yeah? Look upthread a bit, mister Super Smarty GPS Man... -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                             Wrong -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                 Oh, that's so fucking intelligent, you limey cocksucker - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                     Now, now... - (folkert)
                                                                     You're projecting again. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                     To own you on your fucking grammatical errors! - (folkert) - (1)
                                                         Thanks for speaking English -NT - (lincoln)
                                         this says it all, Thane - (lincoln) - (5)
                                             Document not found at yahoo. -NT - (folkert) - (4)
                                                 Here's another copy. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                     I've already got a copy of that pic. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                         In that case, you won't be needing this. - (Another Scott)
                                                         Right hands don't count ;-) -NT - (lincoln)
                             I apologized to him. Case closed. -NT - (lincoln)
                 ... - (admin)
         Sorry about the accident - (imqwerky) - (5)
             fuck texass - (boxley)
             Bullshit - (lincoln)
             Wrong-o fuckface! - (jb4) - (2)
                 so what state are you from? starts with a yank and ends with - (boxley) - (1)
                     No, fucknutz, I 'm from New Messico - (jb4)

Nobody EVER expects the Spanish Inquisition!
63 ms