IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: ??? Sort of like Alaska?
I don't see anything pointing to removing control from the gov't. Only the forcing that the revenue NOT be horded by the gov't.

I have not seen the final draft, but in at least one version the oil contracts would be negotiated, signed, and regulated by a special government oversight board. Which would have 3 oil company officials selected by the oil companies and 2 government officials on it, majority rules.

Jay
New Not that different from before then
as at that time I was working for a company that had most of the contracts for the northern fields.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New thats different :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Its about the oil - (tuberculosis) - (11)
         ??? Sort of like Alaska? - (bepatient) - (9)
             Sounds more like a record contract - (tuberculosis)
             Re: ??? Sort of like Alaska? - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
                 Not that different from before then - (bepatient) - (1)
                     thats different :-) -NT - (boxley)
             Don't take this the wrong way - (Seamus) - (4)
                 But nothing here says how that is to be done - (bepatient) - (3)
                     Reveues from existing production - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                         It doesn't say what the royalities from new production - (Seamus)
                         You have a vivid imagination - (bepatient)
         There's no guarantee the draft Iraqi oil law will pass. - (Another Scott)

Let Us Now Braise Famous Men, those who in their salad days.. imagined that they were of the Caesar variety.
72 ms