IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bethselamin
Reminded of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy:
...the fabulously beautiful planet Bethselamin is now so worried about the cumulative erosion by ten billion visiting tourists a year that any net imbalance between the amount you eat and the amount you excrete whilst on the planet is surgically removed from your bodyweight when you leave: so every time you go to the lavatory it is vitally important to get a receipt.
New Re: Bethselamin
(sarcasm)Yeah tourists eat the wrong food and it causes methane farts, and it causes them to breathe more due to the wrong food causing stomach pain from the gas and bloating which causes them to exhale more CO2. But don't worry, Al Gore says that if they buy carbon credits it will be like they never farted and never exhaled. Just don't pay any attention to that scam^H^H^H^H business opportunity resembling what the Roman Catholic Church did in the middle-ages when they allowed people to pay money to buy sin credits in order to get into Heaven. I mean both of them use guilt for profit, so it is a win-win deal. (/sarcasm)

"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese."
Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

[link|http://district268.xormad.com|I am from District 268].
     tourists cause global warming - (boxley) - (6)
         I'm telling you...next we're gonna have to hold our breath! - (bepatient) - (3)
             If enough capitalists do so for long enough, it would help -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 whose gonna pay for all yer social programs then? -NT - (boxley)
             Re: I'm telling you...next we're gonna have to hold our brea - (orion)
         Bethselamin - (ChrisR) - (1)
             Re: Bethselamin - (orion)

Even if you don't understand anything, you'll get to see the dots...
55 ms