IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I get my Mahr-fix late..
..but sometimes things marinate well.

Fortunately.. a friend has a friend in Vegas with HBO; that + some just regular Cable stuff gets sent to her regularly, if ~ a week late. (It's [Still..] Big-$$/every-stinkin-month to have one's pick of the 6 or 8 Gems within those 500 channels with nothing on but the traditional Vast Wasteland.)

He was on-target too, on the show featuring Dan Rather on the panel - last week?

..when someone is so polished /glib as to be able to reel off the Major insults-to-intelligence, all-in-a-row, ya gets face rubbed into the Dimension of the fucked-uppedness of the Murican nightmare of these past 7 years. Salt/wounds.

Pick Any Three - and they should have caused any sane constituency, of even a pseudo-democracy, to rebel.. We Are such collective-Wimps, and now the whole world knows exactly How-fucked-up.

(I suspect that even a BJ in color, wouldn't get the Criminal Trials so richly deserved. Not to a guy who is widely believed by so Many 'Saved'-Muricans ... to get his stragedy, lies and bafflegab straight-from: one Jesus Christ.)

But then.. But Then.. what do That say about - ohnevermind

New It's been a few days hasn't it?
I follow the "lefty" blogs rather closely and I haven't seen any posts remarking on right leaning blogs complaining about how partisan and/or extreme he is. Or even mentioning it at all. A bit odd considering he called the president a traitor. Is his megaphone too small for them to notice? Yeah, right. His indictments are too self evident.

Our administration, during a time of near panic abetted to no end by our press,outed a secret agent. This agent was a long term, deep cover, non-official. She ran a clandestine WMD anti-proliferation operation for years (I assume she ran it from my reading, between the lines or otherwise) . We went to war against Iraq because Bush told us they had WMD and they were going to use them on us. She worked to curtail WMD. They outed her. They're traitors.

So, I guess I'm saying I agree with pretty much everything Bill said in that clip.
-----------------------------------------
Draft Clark [link|http://draftwesleyclark.com/|now].
New Now that you mention it..
Where, indeed - is even some little sign of anyone Noticing 'traitor', at all?
Doesn't seem reasonable that the True Believers would stifle-it (merely because he pretty well made his case; when has That ever mattered?)

A really wishful one might want to leap to the conclusion that - Huh ?!? the Murican Peepul are wising up / or at least becoming embarrassed ... at just what sort of demi-god they anointed.

But we're sooo s l o w on every uptake: I doubt both; you don't get over This treacly grade of jingoism, just because your Chosen One proves to have jelloware of clay.

ie. Dunno!?!

..maybe they figure that anyone who can afford HBO is either ~
Rich enough to ignore any non-$-related discourse, on any medium?
-or-
It's only a %tiny audience.. so let's not get (Maher) Any free publicity which might reach the unwashed. That would be the Rovian spreadsheet calc, I wot. A puzzlement.

Bill Mahr gives good smackdown - (Silverlock) - (5)
         Niger, please! -NT - (drewk) - (1)
             :) -NT - (Silverlock)
         I get my Mahr-fix late.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             It's been a few days hasn't it? - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 Now that you mention it.. - (Ashton)

Yeah, let's watch the lamp. It's more fun and less predictable.
73 ms