IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Odd view of reality
You have an even odder view of reality then I thought if you think what I said about Hillary was comforting. I was pointing out that she is far too much of a triangulating political weasel to intentionally say anything as anti-business as that.

As to what she actually believes, who knows. She has been a triangulating political weasel so long it wouldn't surprise me to learn she had no idea what she really believed.

Jay
New she believes its all hers, thats a core belief
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Yeah, those evil left-wingers!
Da BOx wibbles:
[Hillary Clinton] believes its all hers, thats a core belief
Thank God for Dubya Bush and other right-wingers like him, who don't believe any such thing of themselves!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New :-)
     Oh sure, it sounds great - (bepatient) - (33)
         I'm sure she just mis-spoke. - (Another Scott) - (30)
             Then you haven't paid attention - (bepatient) - (29)
                 Evidence, please. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Off the top of my head - (bepatient)
                 I'm sure she mispoke - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
                     Comfort yourself that way if you like. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                         Odd view of reality - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                             she believes its all hers, thats a core belief -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Yeah, those evil left-wingers! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 I don't think it was a mistake either - (andread) - (20)
                     Sen Clinton is going to be the only reason a Repo is elected -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Yep -NT - (bepatient)
                         Or Obama. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Well it's the only way the Party has figured out . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Really? - (bepatient) - (15)
                         2006 National Press Club speech. - (Another Scott)
                         No and you know it - (andread) - (13)
                             but those taxes apply to the customers - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                                 Just keep in mind . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                     Well, there's always sugar cane. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Lula OpEd at the Washington Post. - (Another Scott)
                                     Not only that - (jake123) - (3)
                                         Nit: not farm belt -- *corn* belt - (drewk) - (2)
                                             not corn belt, conagra daniels belt -NT - (boxley)
                                             Hey, I thought it was - (bepatient)
                             AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!! - (boxley) - (4)
                                 No, that's not a good idea. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     point=missed - (boxley) - (2)
                                         I could go along with some of that. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             You'll not hear a peep from me on this. - (bepatient)
         Yeah, but... - (Simon_Jester)
         Taxing tobacco to pay for health care/anti-smoking campaigns - (tuberculosis)

Languages and dialects with this one. thing. in. common.
232 ms