IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm sure she mispoke
I'm sure she misspoke. No politician of Hillary's caliber would dare say something like that intentionally, no matter what her real beliefs.

Jay
New Comfort yourself that way if you like.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Odd view of reality
You have an even odder view of reality then I thought if you think what I said about Hillary was comforting. I was pointing out that she is far too much of a triangulating political weasel to intentionally say anything as anti-business as that.

As to what she actually believes, who knows. She has been a triangulating political weasel so long it wouldn't surprise me to learn she had no idea what she really believed.

Jay
New she believes its all hers, thats a core belief
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Yeah, those evil left-wingers!
Da BOx wibbles:
[Hillary Clinton] believes its all hers, thats a core belief
Thank God for Dubya Bush and other right-wingers like him, who don't believe any such thing of themselves!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New :-)
     Oh sure, it sounds great - (bepatient) - (33)
         I'm sure she just mis-spoke. - (Another Scott) - (30)
             Then you haven't paid attention - (bepatient) - (29)
                 Evidence, please. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Off the top of my head - (bepatient)
                 I'm sure she mispoke - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
                     Comfort yourself that way if you like. -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                         Odd view of reality - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                             she believes its all hers, thats a core belief -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Yeah, those evil left-wingers! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 I don't think it was a mistake either - (andread) - (20)
                     Sen Clinton is going to be the only reason a Repo is elected -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Yep -NT - (bepatient)
                         Or Obama. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Well it's the only way the Party has figured out . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Really? - (bepatient) - (15)
                         2006 National Press Club speech. - (Another Scott)
                         No and you know it - (andread) - (13)
                             but those taxes apply to the customers - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                                 Just keep in mind . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                     Well, there's always sugar cane. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Lula OpEd at the Washington Post. - (Another Scott)
                                     Not only that - (jake123) - (3)
                                         Nit: not farm belt -- *corn* belt - (drewk) - (2)
                                             not corn belt, conagra daniels belt -NT - (boxley)
                                             Hey, I thought it was - (bepatient)
                             AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!! - (boxley) - (4)
                                 No, that's not a good idea. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     point=missed - (boxley) - (2)
                                         I could go along with some of that. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             You'll not hear a peep from me on this. - (bepatient)
         Yeah, but... - (Simon_Jester)
         Taxing tobacco to pay for health care/anti-smoking campaigns - (tuberculosis)

Hypothetical Cat Piss Man.
94 ms