IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wow, you're a genius!
Or maybe you're just reasonably intelligent, and have seen this pattern so often that it's beyond "unsurprising" right into the "expected" category.

Well, I guess you could still be a genius. But predicting this probably doesn't count as evidence. It was fairly obvious, after all.
===

Kip Hawley is still an idiot.

===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New You can call me "Mr. Obvious" if you'd like.
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #279000 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=279000|ICLRPD]
-----------------------------------------
Draft Clark [link|http://draftwesleyclark.com/|now].
     "They did it too" only works if, ya know, they did it too - (Silverlock) - (77)
         Please point me to something... - (bepatient) - (71)
             Re: Please point me to something... - (Seamus) - (2)
                 So now ppl in Washington can't read - (bepatient) - (1)
                     Re: So now ppl in Washington can't read - (Seamus)
             I already said that he has the legal authority. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                 Who lied about it? Prez? Gonzo? - (bepatient) - (3)
                     You should learn more about what you are defending. -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
                         You should learn to clarify use of pronouns -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                             And I was incorrect. - (bepatient)
             I'm lost.... - (Simon_Jester) - (61)
                 nit - (boxley) - (58)
                     Nope... - (Simon_Jester) - (57)
                         Point missed - (bepatient) - (56)
                             I don't think so. - (Simon_Jester) - (55)
                                 bingo - (boxley)
                                 Hillary did it and had no authority - (bepatient) - (53)
                                     Then who let her? - (drewk) - (22)
                                         Thats why they call it TravelGate. - (bepatient) - (19)
                                             And Rove gave the order, and it was followed. - (jb4) - (18)
                                                 No, he didn't. And there's sworn testimony that >she< did. -NT - (bepatient) - (17)
                                                     Which, of course, they're frantically backpeddaling on. - (jb4) - (2)
                                                         Who is backpedaling on what. - (bepatient)
                                                         You're forgetting the other part of the analogy .... - (Simon_Jester)
                                                     Sworn testimony from this crowd - (Silverlock) - (13)
                                                         Look it up yourself if you must - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                             Missed point - (Silverlock) - (11)
                                                                 Make me laugh - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                     Then why do you get upset when they get called on it? -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                         Huh? - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                             real governing - (Seamus) - (7)
                                                                                 Pessimist, remember? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     What kind of pessimist? - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                                                         Like what? - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Wouldn't be surprised if that provision was added in conf. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                     Wow, you're a genius! - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                                         You can call me "Mr. Obvious" if you'd like. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
                                         pro/con link - (boxley) - (1)
                                             If that page is basically accurate ... - (drewk)
                                     Re: Hillary did it and had no authority - (Seamus) - (29)
                                         What emails are you talking about? - (bepatient) - (28)
                                             Copy of email - (bepatient) - (26)
                                                 Plausible deniability - (drewk) - (6)
                                                     Yup. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                         This is exactly what starts it - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                             Isn't it *also* possible - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                 On this matter - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                     Shut your mouth - (drewk)
                                                             Miers did not start it - (Seamus)
                                                 E-Mails show Rove's Role in Attorny Firings - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                     They don't show that at all. Thats why I attached the email. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         You must have better sources than ABC News, right? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                             I guess I do. - (bepatient)
                                                 Rove was the person people were looking to ok this - (Seamus) - (14)
                                                     BS - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                         It is not BS - (Seamus) - (12)
                                                             Guesswork, guesswork and more guesswork - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                 If I was a reporter - (Seamus) - (10)
                                                                     Define "involved" - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                         like this - (Seamus) - (6)
                                                                             then no. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                 We may know more next week. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 Can you point me to the scathing email - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                                                     So now you agree with me? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                         No I don't - (Seamus)
                                                                                         If not Rove, who *did* push it? -NT - (drewk)
                                                                         is /iz/ - verb - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                             It'd be funny if it wasn't sad. -NT - (bepatient)
                                             They are already backtracking on Harriet - (JayMehaffey)
                 Tradition - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                     I think this is the section of the renewed Patriot Act. - (Another Scott)
             Welcome to the fight, comrade. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Dan Froomkin says don't be distracted, keep an eye on Rove. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Thats right. Hear the bells? - (bepatient) - (3)
                 We'll see. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     hell of a guy! :-) -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                         No, You Are! - (Another Scott)

Egged on by rogue sentient trees, some of them do wish it.
84 ms