IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm not against integration per se...
...I'm just against it being done without our consent.

If it's used to drag our labor laws, our environmental rights, and our political freedoms down to the level of Mexico, then I'm against it. If it's used to dismantle Canada's health care system, I'm against it. If it's used to empower the wealthy elite at the expense of the common man, then I'm against it.

A more complete union, for the right reasons, would be a very good thing. I just don't trust this current crew, at least in the United States, with having my best interests at heart.
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
New You don't wanna trust Stockboy Day, either
You can trust me on that one. He's as out there as they come.

I'm still out on Hillier, but he's been being pretty dumb lately around the question of Afghan detainees; he doesn't seem to grok why it matters what happens to the people we capture (hello, Geneva, hello, speaking... hello?!?).

The harmonization of food and drug standards doesn't seem like that huge a deal, unless it's about bovine growth hormone becoming legal in Canada.

I'm with you on this; the idea of more cooperation isn't bad. The idea of Fortress North America is, and when that meeting was reported up here (which it was at the time) it was mostly seen as a forum for people to argue for that. One notable example was the Council of Canadian CEOs, who were arguing for much greater integration of our economies.

When they say they want something, most Canadians assume (rightly, IMhO; see Boxley, Boxlish etc re: Canadian business people) that it will be bad for them.
     US integration meeting uncovered - (JayMehaffey) - (7)
         What evil. Just like the EU. -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
             I'm not against integration per se... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 You don't wanna trust Stockboy Day, either - (jake123)
             No, it will be worse - (JayMehaffey)
         This has been going on for a while - (boxley) - (2)
             No press coverage till Rove goes to a meeting ;-) -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                 To find the most rotten stuff, follow the buzzard -NT - (tuberculosis)

¡Despierte, Estupido-idiota!
40 ms