IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, let's think this through.
In a true subjective reality model, you dont exist, so therefore you have no mind for me to read. For the sake of argument let's pretend you do exist and I am a manifestation of YOUR thoughts and consciousness. I am whoever you want me to be. If you want to worship me I will be happy to be worshiped. And being the control freak that I am, the thought of being Queen of the Universe in your reality is a wet dream come true.

The complaint department is open.
New Is this all there is?
I make you the queen of my reality and you get a wet dream. What do I get out of it?
Seamus
New Isnt that enough?
New What if it isn't?
Seamus
New It works for me.
New Guess I will have to make it work for me!
Seamus
New It's good to be queen.
     Jesus' tomb and Darwin's God - (Seamus) - (80)
         Missed it. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             I saw it - (bionerd) - (2)
                 One of the inscriptions is in dispute. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     I bet they all made dough, though. -NT - (jake123)
         Did you watch the "discussion" afterwards? - (folkert) - (54)
             Exodus Decoded was another one . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 With the big... - (folkert)
             I didn't watch any of it - (Seamus) - (51)
                 Missed that, too. - (Another Scott)
                 Talk to a psychologist. - (static) - (49)
                     But is it genetic? - (Seamus) - (48)
                         It was/is advantageous to some. - (pwhysall) - (39)
                             It it is genetic - (Seamus) - (38)
                                 think about it, do chimps sit around discussing imagination? - (boxley) - (5)
                                     what do chimps think about - (Seamus) - (4)
                                         nope, spent a pleasant hour with npr while a english major - (boxley) - (2)
                                             I wasn't expecting an answer - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                 what evolutionary split? :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         A better question might be, What does Ballmer think about? - (Another Scott)
                                 We are God - (bionerd) - (29)
                                     We create our own God - (Seamus) - (28)
                                         No. We create are own reality. - (bionerd) - (19)
                                             My reality involves... - (ChrisR) - (6)
                                                 If you think it, it will come. -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                     Think of me often then, please. -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                                                         <phantom type="opera">Think of me softly ...</phantom> -NT - (drewk)
                                                         Will do -NT - (bionerd)
                                                 God help us all... - (jb4)
                                                 Depends on the state of your Thetans. -NT - (imric)
                                             So I get to send my complaints to you? - (Seamus) - (7)
                                                 Well, let's think this through. - (bionerd) - (6)
                                                     Is this all there is? - (Seamus) - (5)
                                                         Isnt that enough? -NT - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                             What if it isn't? -NT - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                                 It works for me. -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                                     Guess I will have to make it work for me! -NT - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                                         It's good to be queen. -NT - (bionerd)
                                             By Jove, I think.. I think.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                 But . . but . . but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     Easy: contrarian Ferrari owners give good head ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Yep. It's my new philosphy - (bionerd)
                                         Dupe. Ignore. Fast fingers. -NT - (bionerd)
                                         I've killed mine - as an example to the rest of you -NT - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                                             Maybe that's why you're so cranky - (bionerd) - (5)
                                                 If you meet the Buddha on the way, kill him. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                                     No way, man - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                         Sigh - its a koan - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                             Tricky -NT - (bionerd)
                                                             OT: a most succinct, apt, saucy sig, se\ufffdor. Count me in.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Which genes do that, then? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     It is just one theory - (Seamus)
                         I don't know. - (static)
                         Not sure if this addresses it, but - (crazy)
                         I would think not. - (hnick) - (5)
                             Faust! - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 That's why I included his name - (hnick) - (1)
                                     Love. It. - (Ashton)
                             This seems to be about how religions spread - (Seamus) - (1)
                                 That's the qualification - (hnick)
         It wasn't the shocker they were predicting. - (static) - (5)
             If it were the real-deal - (bionerd) - (4)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                 Oh, Indeed! - (Ashton)
                 The DaVinci Code - (imqwerky) - (1)
                     Yabut - (bionerd)
         Show me the Zombie - (Silverlock) - (14)
             If Jesus gets up. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                 define ghost please -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                     Life after death. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         define death then - (boxley) - (4)
                             Cessation of electrical activity in the brain... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 thats not death thats transformation - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Yes, it's death. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                         Nit. - (mmoffitt)
                 Dude, I said "if". - (Silverlock) - (2)
                     Dude, I thought my comment was in line w/yours. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Probably similar. - (Silverlock)
                 I do - (bionerd) - (2)
                     Ignore - (pwhysall)
                     Why do you believe in ghosts? (new thread) - (pwhysall)

If the people speak and the king doesn't listen, there is something wrong with the king. If the king acts precipitously and the people say nothing, something is wrong with the people.
276 ms