IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Apparently your friends
feel that their lives have been enhanced by your presence as well. Too bad it took them 30 years to do something about it.
New Well, the problem was . . .
. . the recently deceased, an extremely stubborn person, was the central coordinator and controlled the contact list. This was liberated along with a bunch of other stuff in a series of raids on the house he was living in before the State and landlord caught on that he was dead and sealed the place.

Bonnie, the new coordinator and holder of the contact info is an ally - and thinking back it was probably only about 25 years anyway.

Years ago I got a phone call from a young woman who wanted to talk about the recently deceased. She had been his girlfriend for awhile. He attracted much younger women and did not treat them at all well. Not at all. She had heard him say so many bad things about me she presumed I was another of his victims.

She and her mother have since become good friends of mine and I have been the communication conduit between her and the Bonnie contingent - they haven't been on speaking terms for some time due to Bonnie's encouraging her to get involved with the deceased in the first place.

Human interrelationships often get rather tangled and need to be sorted out now and then.

Anyway, it's not firm yet but the group may hold its next get together at my place. It's a rather strange intersection of people involved with music, particularly early music, the Mythopoeic Society, the Society for Creative Anachronism, Science fiction, art and animation.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Applauding your choice of attending
It takes a lot of patience and humanity to get beyond these sorts of things.

Human interrelationships often get rather tangled and need to be sorted out now and then.

I completely agree, and if I was sure it would not be appropriate to do so, I would nominate the above statement you made for an LRPD. I think it's a very wise and profound statement.

Take care,

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     I attended this evening a memorial gathering . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
         Re: "he banished me 30 or so years ago" - (a6l6e6x)
         It was very good of you to go. - (Another Scott)
         wont ask why you attended, /me hates the dam things - (boxley)
         Apparently your friends - (bionerd) - (2)
             Well, the problem was . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Applauding your choice of attending - (Nightowl)

Liver alone, cheese all mine...
51 ms