IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We are God
We create our own subjective realities.

God. Karma. Chi. Qi. Chakras. The Holy Spirit. Quantum physics. All the same thing. That good old universal metaphysical energy that connects us all and molds our realities.

God is there if we create him.

Chew on that for awhile.
New We create our own God
But did we do so because we have a genetic need to explain the supernatural? Or is a result of civilization or some other factor?
Seamus
New No. We create are own reality.
I've created my own subjective reality. My consciousness is the creator. Consciousness is God. You only exist because I perceive you to be there. I created YOU.
It has nothing to do with genetics or culture or the supernatural.
New My reality involves...
...lots of college basketball at the moment. And if I really do posses god like qualities, Texas and Texas A&M will be in the final four!
New If you think it, it will come.
New Think of me often then, please.
New <phantom type="opera">Think of me softly ...</phantom>
===

Kip Hawley is still an idiot.

===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Will do
New God help us all...
...sayeth the New Messican!

;-)
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Depends on the state of your Thetans.
[link|http://www.firstchurchofxenu.com/|http://www.firstchurchofxenu.com/]

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

Expand Edited by imric March 18, 2007, 10:28:29 PM EDT
New So I get to send my complaints to you?
Do you prefer to see them here? email? fax? Or are you going to read my mind?
Seamus
New Well, let's think this through.
In a true subjective reality model, you dont exist, so therefore you have no mind for me to read. For the sake of argument let's pretend you do exist and I am a manifestation of YOUR thoughts and consciousness. I am whoever you want me to be. If you want to worship me I will be happy to be worshiped. And being the control freak that I am, the thought of being Queen of the Universe in your reality is a wet dream come true.

The complaint department is open.
New Is this all there is?
I make you the queen of my reality and you get a wet dream. What do I get out of it?
Seamus
New Isnt that enough?
New What if it isn't?
Seamus
New It works for me.
New Guess I will have to make it work for me!
Seamus
New It's good to be queen.
New By Jove, I think.. I think..
She's Got it.

{scratch scratch}
But since ...

[When Rama, seated on the lily pad, opens eyes: a Universe appears]

[Closes eyes: a Universe disappears]

..strongly implying that [each of 'us' fanciful musings] be no more than Rama's Dreamstate creations..

Well, then - -

[In the words of YAN sage, a modern one: "I was never born.. how then, can I 'die'?"]

..thus, while 'the unexamined life is not worth living' (to coin a phrase)
Let us then heed Meher Baba, who was fond of saying, Dont Worry.. Be Happy!

Let us liquidate some local cathedral, use the proceeds to buy a yellow Ferrari 350 Convertible and ... kick some ass!

ie

living in an illusion, bunky? Make lemonade.
New But . . but . . but . . .
. . but Ferraris are supposed to be red - you heretic!
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Easy: contrarian Ferrari owners give good head ;^>

New Yep. It's my new philosphy
Groovy, isnt it?
New Dupe. Ignore. Fast fingers.
Expand Edited by bionerd March 18, 2007, 01:19:33 PM EDT
New I've killed mine - as an example to the rest of you

I4 NOW!

Impeach, Indict, Incarcerate, Inject
Bush, Cheney, Gonzalez, Rumsfeld, Rove, Rice
New Maybe that's why you're so cranky
Go on. Get a God. You know you wanna.
New If you meet the Buddha on the way, kill him.

I4 NOW!

Expand Edited by tuberculosis March 19, 2007, 10:52:29 PM EDT
New No way, man
I like Buddha. You introduced me to him, if you recall.

Buddha..Jesus..who else is on your hit list?
New Sigh - its a koan
[link|http://www.globalserve.net/~sarlo/Ykillbud.htm|http://www.globalser...arlo/Ykillbud.htm]

I4 NOW!

New Tricky
New OT: a most succinct, apt, saucy sig, se\ufffdor. Count me in..

Jesus' tomb and Darwin's God - (Seamus) - (80)
         Missed it. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             I saw it - (bionerd) - (2)
                 One of the inscriptions is in dispute. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     I bet they all made dough, though. -NT - (jake123)
         Did you watch the "discussion" afterwards? - (folkert) - (54)
             Exodus Decoded was another one . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 With the big... - (folkert)
             I didn't watch any of it - (Seamus) - (51)
                 Missed that, too. - (Another Scott)
                 Talk to a psychologist. - (static) - (49)
                     But is it genetic? - (Seamus) - (48)
                         It was/is advantageous to some. - (pwhysall) - (39)
                             It it is genetic - (Seamus) - (38)
                                 think about it, do chimps sit around discussing imagination? - (boxley) - (5)
                                     what do chimps think about - (Seamus) - (4)
                                         nope, spent a pleasant hour with npr while a english major - (boxley) - (2)
                                             I wasn't expecting an answer - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                 what evolutionary split? :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                         A better question might be, What does Ballmer think about? - (Another Scott)
                                 We are God - (bionerd) - (29)
                                     We create our own God - (Seamus) - (28)
                                         No. We create are own reality. - (bionerd) - (19)
                                             My reality involves... - (ChrisR) - (6)
                                                 If you think it, it will come. -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                     Think of me often then, please. -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                                                         <phantom type="opera">Think of me softly ...</phantom> -NT - (drewk)
                                                         Will do -NT - (bionerd)
                                                 God help us all... - (jb4)
                                                 Depends on the state of your Thetans. -NT - (imric)
                                             So I get to send my complaints to you? - (Seamus) - (7)
                                                 Well, let's think this through. - (bionerd) - (6)
                                                     Is this all there is? - (Seamus) - (5)
                                                         Isnt that enough? -NT - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                             What if it isn't? -NT - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                                 It works for me. -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                                     Guess I will have to make it work for me! -NT - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                                         It's good to be queen. -NT - (bionerd)
                                             By Jove, I think.. I think.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                 But . . but . . but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                     Easy: contrarian Ferrari owners give good head ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Yep. It's my new philosphy - (bionerd)
                                         Dupe. Ignore. Fast fingers. -NT - (bionerd)
                                         I've killed mine - as an example to the rest of you -NT - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                                             Maybe that's why you're so cranky - (bionerd) - (5)
                                                 If you meet the Buddha on the way, kill him. -NT - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                                     No way, man - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                         Sigh - its a koan - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                             Tricky -NT - (bionerd)
                                                             OT: a most succinct, apt, saucy sig, se\ufffdor. Count me in.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Which genes do that, then? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     It is just one theory - (Seamus)
                         I don't know. - (static)
                         Not sure if this addresses it, but - (crazy)
                         I would think not. - (hnick) - (5)
                             Faust! - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 That's why I included his name - (hnick) - (1)
                                     Love. It. - (Ashton)
                             This seems to be about how religions spread - (Seamus) - (1)
                                 That's the qualification - (hnick)
         It wasn't the shocker they were predicting. - (static) - (5)
             If it were the real-deal - (bionerd) - (4)
                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                 Oh, Indeed! - (Ashton)
                 The DaVinci Code - (imqwerky) - (1)
                     Yabut - (bionerd)
         Show me the Zombie - (Silverlock) - (14)
             If Jesus gets up. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                 define ghost please -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                     Life after death. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         define death then - (boxley) - (4)
                             Cessation of electrical activity in the brain... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                 thats not death thats transformation - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Yes, it's death. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                         Nit. - (mmoffitt)
                 Dude, I said "if". - (Silverlock) - (2)
                     Dude, I thought my comment was in line w/yours. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Probably similar. - (Silverlock)
                 I do - (bionerd) - (2)
                     Ignore - (pwhysall)
                     Why do you believe in ghosts? (new thread) - (pwhysall)

*plonk*
156 ms