Chris Altmann
New Lido Shuffle
One more for the ROAD

Boz Scaggs
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New The Super Bowl Shuffle
The 1985 Chicago Bears football team
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New The Harlem Shuffle
The Rolling Stones
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New Harlem/Cold Baloney
A wonderful medley by Bill Withers from his live album.
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New My Baloney has a first name
New Re: My Baloney has a first name
If yer gonna play, you gotta follow the rules. I need an "artist", or no points!

(and no, "the cute kid in the commercial" doesn't count!)

;-)
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New You tell 'em!
lincoln

Only the lonely - (jb4) - (79)
         100 Motels -NT - (Ashton) - (48)
             Heartbreak Hotel - (lincoln) - (47)
                 Heartbreaker - (jb4) - (46)
                     Heartless - (bepatient) - (45)
                         Your Heart's In Good Hands - (tuberculosis) - (44)
                             The Hand That Feeds - (lincoln) - (43)
                                 Put your Hand in the Hand - (jb4) - (42)
                                     Hemorrhage (In My Hands) - (lincoln) - (41)
                                         Sunday, Bloody Sunday - (crazy) - (20)
                                             Pleasant Valley Sunday - (lincoln) - (19)
                                                 In the Valley - (crazy) - (18)
                                                     Down in the Valley - (tuberculosis) - (17)
                                                         Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - (lincoln) - (16)
                                                             That Lucky Old Sun - (tuberculosis) - (15)
                                                                 You Got Lucky - (lincoln) - (14)
                                                                     Love Can Be Bad Luck - (tuberculosis) - (13)
                                                                         Some Guys Have All The Luck - (lincoln) - (12)
                                                                             Luck Be A Lady - (tuberculosis) - (11)
                                                                                 The Lady In Red - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                                                     The Lady is a Tramp - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                                         Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                             Travelin' Like a Gypsy - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                                 Sign of the Gypsy Queen - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                     Mississippi Queen - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                                                         Killer Queen - (crazy) - (4)
                                                                                                             If Looks Could Kill - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                                                 Look Sharp - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                                                                     Look a Py-Py - (jb4)
                                                                                                                     Sharp Dressed Man - (lincoln)
                                         Love Lies Bleeding - (jb4) - (19)
                                             Hot Blooded - (tuberculosis) - (18)
                                                 You got me Hummin' - (jb4) - (17)
                                                     Hummingbird - (lincoln) - (16)
                                                         Freebird! - (tuberculosis) - (15)
                                                             Bird of Prey - (Meerkat) - (14)
                                                                 Surfin' Bird - (tuberculosis) - (13)
                                                                     I'm Like A Bird - (lincoln) - (12)
                                                                         Lullaby of Birdland - (tuberculosis) - (11)
                                                                             Rock And Roll Lullaby - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                                                 Rock And Roll, Hoochi Koo - (tuberculosis) - (9)
                                                                                     Janie's Got A Gun - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                         Happiness Is A Warm Gun - (jb4) - (7)
                                                                                             Love Me Warm And Tender - (lincoln) - (6)
                                                                                                 Love Me Like a Rock - (jb4) - (5)
                                                                                                     Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                                                         Re: Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                                             Re: Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Re: Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo - (jb4)
                                                                                                         Hoochie Koochie Man - (jb4)
         Lonliness - (jb4) - (29)
             Lonely Ol' Night - (tuberculosis) - (28)
                 Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely - (lincoln) - (27)
                     I didn't Mean to Turn You On - (jb4) - (26)
                         Do You Know What I Mean - (lincoln) - (25)
                             Only You Know and I Know - (jb4) - (24)
                                 And You And I - (tuberculosis) - (23)
                                     You and Me - (jb4) - (22)
                                         You And I Both - (lincoln) - (21)
                                             I Got You - (tuberculosis) - (20)
                                                 I Got You Babe - (lincoln) - (19)
                                                     Babe - (tuberculosis) - (18)
                                                         Ice Ice Baby - (lincoln) - (17)
                                                             Baby, It's Cold Outside - (jb4) - (16)
                                                                 Funky Cold Medina - (lincoln) - (15)
                                                                     Funk 49 - (jb4) - (14)
                                                                         Play that funky music - (crazy) - (13)
                                                                             Funky Worm - (lincoln) - (12)
                                                                                 Conqueror Wyrm - (crazy) - (11)
                                                                                     Wurm - (jb4) - (10)
                                                                                         We Are The Worms - (lincoln) - (9)
                                                                                             we are the Champions - (crazy) - (8)
                                                                                                 We Are The Road Crew - (altmann) - (7)
                                                                                                     Lido Shuffle - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                         The Super Bowl Shuffle - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                                                             The Harlem Shuffle - (lincoln) - (4)
                                                                                                                 Harlem/Cold Baloney - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                     My Baloney has a first name -NT - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                                                                         Re: My Baloney has a first name - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                             You tell 'em! -NT - (lincoln)