IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The rise of the C student can no longer be disputed.
Stupid asses. Can't even read with comprehension.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Neetd we go through the definition of militia again?
Especially the one in place in the mid 1700s?

They are reading it correctly.

Its really not that hard.

...the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Your OPINION is that the qualifier of militia no longer applies doesn't give you the right to remove the right granted in the above statement.

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Another data point: Der Berk
Although there is some dispute as to whether he ever actually earned a C...
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
New Alito was ready to toss miller in the circuit he was in,
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     Miller decision is toast - (boxley) - (4)
         The rise of the C student can no longer be disputed. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Neetd we go through the definition of militia again? - (bepatient)
             Another data point: Der Berk - (jb4)
             Alito was ready to toss miller in the circuit he was in, -NT - (boxley)

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
54 ms