IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Depends
If the Democrats in Congress carry out their threat to hold public hearings about the Plame case it could blow up on Bush several different ways.

Still, the attorney scandal is brewing up quickly, and has the benefit of being a lot easier to understand.

Plus, what I have been hearing from the White House suggests that they are going to let Libby take one for the team. Let his conviction stand (with a possible last minute outgoing pardon from Bush) to make the problem go away.

Jay
New Libby can be controlled, The Attorneys General can't
Libby's sword is all ready for him to fall on. He will. There is no single point of control with the AG situation. I give Gonzalez about 3 weeks. Right around the time Cheney retires for health reasons.

Out on a limb prediction. 21 days. Cheney retires, Gonzales indicted.
-----------------------------------------
Draft Clark [link|http://draftwesleyclark.com/|now].
New Huh..?
Y'think this has that many LEGS ??

Maybe I'm just inured to similar outrageous behavior about every week - so my Tipping-Point meter is way out of calibration. There are all kinds of reasons to support impeachment of both Shrub and Darth; before this brouhaha there was AG Torquemada, self-evidently an anti-Constitutional creep - and NONE of that has mattered / or, at least: been Enough.

What's so special about *this* merely [In Your Face] political hacking.. so like what they've always done? Can the 'firing/replacements' be tied directly to AG Torquemada's febrile brain-pan, or is it the collaboration with Upstairs AND the firings - you deem 'Enough' to actually DO Something ??

(Mind you, I'd Love to believe that Something matters to the effete disconnected disinterested masses..)

New No more legs than other things. Timing
Dems have the power of subpoena now. Gonzales has already said he's to "busy" to talk to congress about this. They are pissed.
-----------------------------------------
Draft Clark [link|http://draftwesleyclark.com/|now].
     Names to watch for - (Silverlock) - (7)
         Depends - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
             Libby can be controlled, The Attorneys General can't - (Silverlock) - (2)
                 Huh..? - (Ashton) - (1)
                     No more legs than other things. Timing - (Silverlock)
         Don't the attornies work at the whim of the President? - (lincoln) - (1)
             yep. - (Silverlock)
         Specter and others may have had enough of Gonzales - (Another Scott)

Delivered by Fiber Coptics!
126 ms