IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I dunno, Jay...
But it won't stop. China's leaders are well aware they need to develop an internal economy, they can't run the country on exports forever.

I dunno...the current cabal seems bent on running their country on imports forever. And you know the ol' saying: Where there's a demand, there will be a supply.

(If only Bill bennett would have learned that simple truth...)
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New China isn't going to stop exports
China isn't going to stop exports. But they are also working to bring wealth and economic growth to the masses of China. Building up the road and rail network to reach the interior, building up the infrastructure, getting a better education system and so on.

I'm not so silly to think that generosity is one of their main motivations for doing so. But stability is, and the ruling party realizes that long term stability requires an economy that isn't dependent on trade and a better distribution of wealth and opportunity.

Jay
New Then all they have to figure out next
(as do we) is: In this century, What IS 'wealth' ??

New Wealth is easy
Wealth is a measure of one's ability to use money to get things. And at China's end of the scale, where a large percentage just want access to work so they can get enough wealth to get food, clothing and shelter, it really doesn't take much.

It is only once you get past the essentials and people begin wondering about things their wealth can't buy that there is a problem.

Jay
New Good. Answer.

Scott's Worse (but not Worst) Case Predictions - (Another Scott) - (10)
         Comments - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
             :-) I'm making MP3s, so I share your desire to avoid work. -NT - (Another Scott)
             I dunno, Jay... - (jb4) - (4)
                 China isn't going to stop exports - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                     Then all they have to figure out next - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Wealth is easy - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                             Good. Answer. -NT - (Ashton)
         Part of Electronics #2 is not a prediction. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Thanks. I haven't kept up with the details on Vista... -NT - (Another Scott)
             I should be paying more attention. - (static)

Always wook on da bwight side of Wife!
79 ms