IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm alive.
I'm posting this from the King County Library branch at South Center in Tukwila.

We've never completely lost power, but my UPS sure was a chatty bitch the night of the big storm. However, it looks like my ISP took a major hit - their website has been down since the storm, and they aren't answering their phones, either.

Other than that, I've been doing fine. Well, fine for the fact that I've got such an internet itch right now I'm trying to figure out a way to hook CAT-6 directly up to my nervous system...
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #275916 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=275916|ICLRPD]
Smile,
Amy
New So glad to hear it!
Blizzards are really NO fun, not anywhere. We are still cleaning up some of the damage in St. Louis from our ice storm back on Nov 30th, believe it or not.

Take care and stay safe!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     Keep safe, Todd and InThane. - (Another Scott) - (7)
         Aye. -NT - (imric)
         Seconding that! Hope you're okay! -NT - (Nightowl)
         Ditto - oilskins and Kerosun time. -NT - (Ashton)
         I'm alive. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (imqwerky)
             So glad to hear it! - (Nightowl)
         It's been a long week (new thread) - (tuberculosis)

Many died, but in the end, the chickens won.
121 ms