IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks, Ashton!
I'll certainly keep the option in mind. I didn't have much trouble driving the Charger, so I think I'll wait and see how it goes once I actually have some driving experience with it, but that sounds like a neat item to use for a sight line!

Edit: As an aside, one of the dealers we saw, (Pontiac dealer), told us this older lady wanted to buy one of their newer cars, but insisted that she would only buy it if they got a specific hood ornament and mounted it exactly where she wanted it. And they did! ;)

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Collapse Edited by Nightowl Dec. 15, 2006, 11:35:08 PM EST
Thanks, Ashton!
I'll certainly keep the option in mind. I didn't have much trouble driving the Charger, so I think I'll wait and see how it goes once I actually have some driving experience with it, but that sounds like a neat item to use for a sight line!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     They totalled our Grand AM....and I had to agree - (Nightowl) - (10)
         Photos of the damage can be seen here - (Nightowl) - (5)
             'He's dead, Jim' - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Reason for GM, etc. - (Nightowl) - (2)
                     Will agree on the 'sight lines' problem. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Thanks, Ashton! - (Nightowl)
             Not a smart repair. You're doing the right thing. -NT - (bepatient)
         What? No Lexus? - (pwhysall)
         the charger is nice but pricey - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: the charger is nice but pricey - (Nightowl)
         Given the damage, "totalled" is a good thing. - (a6l6e6x)

Fear my pink line.
36 ms