IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wow, may have even been less fun then mine
My dad came home from the hospital Tuesday, after major surgery. We found him downstairs Thursday afternoon staring at the ceiling and unable to speak or react coherently.

It turned out to be just his blood sugar crashing, and he recovered as soon as the EMTs pumped some sugar water into him. But it was very scary for a while.

Jay
New get a glucogun
(spelling?) Available by prescription, it allows you to administer a concentrated dose of sugar water to a person in need. Even though they must be replaced after being used , they're way cheaper than paying for a visit by the paramedics.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
     Rant/vent - aka what happened over Thanksgiving weekend... - (jbrabeck) - (30)
         Those kids need a serious dose of reality. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         :-( Wow! Mine was pretty quiet. :-) Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Mine was easy - (crazy)
         This is why... - (admin)
         Lemme guess - (bepatient)
         Holy Frack. - (inthane-chan)
         And people wonder why, every now and then - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             I was tempted. - (static)
         Second your plans - - (Ashton)
         oh joy... thas why when the youngest is eighteen I am buying - (boxley)
         Most holidays in my house ended up like yours - (bionerd)
         Wow, may have even been less fun then mine - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             get a glucogun - (lincoln)
         Re: Rant/vent - aka what happened over Thanksgiving weekend - (gdaustin) - (3)
             Ive been snarling "get a job" at my kids since age 5 - (boxley)
             Yeahbut... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 And step children make the problem worse -NT - (tonytib)
         Well that was an incredibly cheerful bunch of stories. - (CRConrad)
         Update - (jbrabeck) - (8)
             I'd move into a boat - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 twas my dream also but wife gets seasick walking in the rain -NT - (boxley)
             Just so I'm clear .... - (gdaustin) - (5)
                 Answers - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                     Sounds like you need to go hunting, football - (gdaustin) - (2)
                         Help? Each Other? - (jbrabeck)
                         And thanks for the prayers, well wishes, and good thoughts. - (jbrabeck)
                     As for the Hobby Farm... - (gdaustin)
         Sorry you had such a rough time - (Nightowl)
         Went to go visit my Dad... - (jb4) - (1)
             Condolences. - (jbrabeck)

No manual entry for lrpd
85 ms