IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry...don't believe it.
This is a puff piece to prep Condi for running for Pres in '08. Nothing more.
New yup. no penis no balls
never mind that condi more than powell was listened to by the president on foreign policy and was part of his team prior to bush winning the presidency. Never mind that cheney sidelined her until recently.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Not so.
Women have the same number of balls as men, they just keep 'em hid.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Keeps them...
...from walkin' all bow-legged and such.

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Another possibility
The first thing that run through my mind was that this was planted to try and deflect the "Bush Jr. needs Bush Sr. to clean up after him" idea that has been building.

Why would Condi need to set up an outside group to go around the Pentagon, particularly if she had Bush Jr. backing her? She is head of the State Department, it would be trivial for her to organize such a group inside the State Department.

The only reason I can see is that the top level of the current administration has so little respect for the State Department that she felt she had to go outside to get more credibility. But if she really had Bush's backing to form the group that doesn't hold water.

Jay
     A surprise on origins of 'Baker' committee? - (Ashton) - (5)
         Sorry...don't believe it. - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
             yup. no penis no balls - (boxley) - (2)
                 Not so. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Keeps them... - (bepatient)
             Another possibility - (JayMehaffey)

?REDO FROM START
39 ms