IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Created an order and found...
TESSCO, Inc. does not sell directly to Consumers but we would like to direct you to one of our many certified resellers.
and then when looking up Samsung
Please contact your carrier for a referral.
Back to square one! :-(
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New :-(
Maybe find out about getting a small business license? :-) An uncle did that years ago, partially so he could get into the Consumer Electronics Show in Chicago.

It looks like you can get a sole proprietor license for a home business in Wisconsin for $20 for 2 years, if I did my clicking correctly [link|http://www.wisconsin.gov/state/app/wizard/LoadIntro|here]. Dunno if it's worth the trouble though.

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who has never done anything like this himself, so caveat emptor, YMMV, IANAL, void where prohibitied, and all other standard disclaimers apply.)
New Already have a business id
but not as a reseller of cell phones. Plus, unless I can simply unscrew the one and plug in the new, it'll cost me as much to have the new screen put in as it would for T-Mobile to do the "out-of-warranty" repair. ($100.00)
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
     Broken cell phone - (jbrabeck) - (22)
         Was gonna suggest ebay for the part - (bepatient)
         TESSCO has the screen. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Created an order and found... - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                 :-( - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Already have a business id - (jbrabeck)
         see if you are eligible for an upgraded phone - (imqwerky) - (12)
             When is her contract up? Renewal usually nets a new phone -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                 She's 6 months into a new 2 year contract. -NT - (jbrabeck)
             I'm on Verizon - (jbrabeck) - (9)
                 So, get the new phone... - (imqwerky) - (8)
                     Verizon phone won't work on T-Mobile network -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (7)
                         Disgusting habit. Recently legalised here, too. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                             Here the issue is not necessarily legal - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Ah, OK, I'd forgotten that. - (CRConrad)
                             Because if we were like the "legislate everything Euros", - (tonytib) - (3)
                                 I was talking about "locking", not mandating any specific... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                     True for cell phones - (tonytib) - (1)
                                         OK, sounds as if you know a lot better than I do. - (CRConrad)
         does her contract have a phone coverage claus? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
             No, she opted out of the insurance - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                 You know why: Because it IS the RIGHT thing to do. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Integrity - (imqwerky)

No. It's "MIDDLE-Endian"!!!
66 ms