New Where do you get your numbers?!?
52% think we should legalize drugs

Balls!

From [link|http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006/pages/results/ballot.measures/|CNN]

Colorado Amendment 44:
Legalize Marijuana: Yes: 40%, No 60%

Nevada Question 7:
Legalize Marijuana: Yes: 44%, No 56%

Might wanna check your numbers next time, big boy...
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New 83.65% of statistics are made up on the spot.
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #272841 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=272841|ICLRPD]
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New nice try
Nevada Question 7:
Legalize Marijuana: Yes: 44%, No 56%
both of those numbers represent 40% of registered voters so in nevada 23% of the voters are against legalizing marijuana, the rest of the people are smoking it
thanx,
bill

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Arithmetic problems much?

New I didn't say voters. People.
-----------------------------------------
Draft Obama [link|http://www.draftobama.org/|now].
     Catch (Mac Neill-) Lehrer News Hour - - (Ashton) - (26)
         Yep, heard that too. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (25)
             Spied a more cerebral divination today in Sun SFChron, - (Ashton) - (24)
                 The man does have a point or two. - (a6l6e6x) - (23)
                     I see your point but..... - (Silverlock) - (22)
                         Yep, there's a fine line between oversight and "getting... - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
                             Also, "from the center". Real center or pundit center? - (Silverlock) - (18)
                                 65% believe stealing is okay - (boxley) - (14)
                                     Beep has taught his student well. -NT - (Silverlock) - (7)
                                         a very marlowe like reply, thank you -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                             Bite me. You're the one who pulled out all the strawmen. -NT - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                 whip it out, Ill show you the other side - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     again Bill, from the center. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                         centerist, the line where most everyone disagrees -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Yew R a laff ryut -NT - (Silverlock)
                                         Au contraire. Box teaches me new things every day! -NT - (bepatient)
                                     Where do you get your numbers?!? - (jb4) - (5)
                                         83.65% of statistics are made up on the spot. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (imqwerky)
                                         nice try - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Arithmetic problems much? -NT - (Ashton)
                                         I didn't say voters. People. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                 Not everything people are in favor of is fully thought out. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     See 272837 -NT - (Silverlock)
                                 92% of all Americans support transparent, verifiable ele - (Arkadiy)
                             Reminds me of one of my Irish granny's sayings: - (hnick) - (1)
                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (lincoln)

Ben "I make grown men want to slit their wrists" Tilly.
81 ms