IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: libertarian and one write in for Bill the Cat
for what office?
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:golf_lover44@yahoo.com|contact me]
New unopposed fwit repo state house critter Chip Rogers
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Make sure to vote on Tuesday!!! -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
         Did at 7:04 AM - (lincoln)
         I've done my duty. - (a6l6e6x)
         service.performed(); - (Yendor) - (1)
             *grin* -NT - (imric)
         Done and done. - (imric)
         Not a single republican worth my time. - (folkert) - (4)
             Well, you DO have to hold your nose - (hnick)
             libertarian and one write in for Bill the Cat -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Re: libertarian and one write in for Bill the Cat - (lincoln) - (1)
                     unopposed fwit repo state house critter Chip Rogers -NT - (boxley)
         Voted at 10am. - (admin)
         They've got a new thing here. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Done ... well, I think so anyway ... it was a Diebold - (drewk)
         Mailed in a while ago. -NT - (inthane-chan)

Why, that looks so dangerous - I'm sure I'll learn something wonderful!
148 ms