IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Tsk Tsk Jay...
Total corruption is still higher on the Republican side then the Democratic side though.

Better put a qualifer on that...say in the last 10 years or so....or someone will be dregging up issues from 30+ years ago.
New that shifts with who is in power, party affiliation doesnt
matter. A congress critter is a highflier who thinks their shit doesnt smell no matter who they dine with. They often wake up at some point staring at a jail sentence and going huh?
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Sorry, Box - but who am moi to argue with LRPD -
Who the hell came up with that bit of retarded folk wisdom?

New that will be $8.50 mac
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Big Buisness makes last minute shift to Democrats - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
         Quite the optimist, aren't we? - (bepatient)
         Tsk Tsk Jay... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
             that shifts with who is in power, party affiliation doesnt - (boxley) - (2)
                 Sorry, Box - but who am moi to argue with LRPD - - (Ashton) - (1)
                     that will be $8.50 mac -NT - (boxley)
         The numbers. - (a6l6e6x)

The man with the reverse Midas touch.
75 ms