IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New PayPal Pfishing - Possibly?
Beware of Pfishing here.

I get a lot of account terminated messages from Pfishing sites looking my account info. If you look at the URL you are being referred to, it's .be, .ru or just an IP address. It's never "really" PayPal.

Log directly into the PayPal site to do anything. Don't EVER go off of a link from an email. This could be your problem if you've answered any of these emails for PayPal or eBay.

The pfunny part about it is that I haven't done anything on PayPal in 2 years and my CC has long since expired, but I get at least 1 a week on 3 of my email accounts. I've never even registered 2 of the accounts.

The Pfishing emails are bad for eBay info as well.

Don't be fooled!!!!

Glen Austin
New No phishing
I logged into the Paypal site. Entered Id and password and was transferred to the Security Violation screen. And I called PayPal.

I've seen the phishing attempts. This is not one of them, or if it is, it's very, very good.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New The Phishing sites have gotten so good...
That even I was almost caught once, recently.

But then I always cut-n-paste the links into a text editor first, to see the whole thing.

They are getting better and better.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New Verified with PayPal
via phone from a known good site, without logging in. Something triggered a security flag. They have sent me instructions for clearing. May just close it and create a new account, would be easier...
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New Never had a paypal account
I still get 2 or 3 paypal "Your account will be terminated" messages a week asking me to verify my info.

-----------------------------------------
Draft Obama [link|http://www.draftobama.org/|now].
New I've seen one for myspace, too.
"Don't give up!"
     Identity Theft - (jbrabeck) - (14)
         Bummer. It sounds like you caught it early. Good luck!!! -NT - (Another Scott)
         email me please - (boxley)
         CC looks clean, no transactions. - (jbrabeck)
         You'll be OK - (tuberculosis)
         Well, that's got to be a royal pain! - (a6l6e6x)
         please read, Im interested - (daemon)
         Been there, Done that. - (jb4)
         Add PayPal to the list - (jbrabeck) - (6)
             PayPal Pfishing - Possibly? - (gdaustin) - (5)
                 No phishing - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                     The Phishing sites have gotten so good... - (folkert) - (1)
                         Verified with PayPal - (jbrabeck)
                 Never had a paypal account - (Silverlock)
                 I've seen one for myspace, too. -NT - (static)

The thing about the explosive diarrhea excuse is you can really only use it once.
65 ms