IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Skills?? as usual you head for the cheap slogan
Here is a *person* with mondo credentials in Use of Her Brain, with examples of her er 'creativity', demonstrated ability to umm, 'communicate' + yada + cha cha cha.

What she was talking about was: that Experience and Ability are not merely undervalued, via the HR Menu du jour - they are a Liability. The criteria now seem to be right out of Werner Erhard's {pseudonym for John Rosenberg} EST-fraud. (ie Toilet training for adults.) And as banal.

RTFM

New Nit the second
She tried to fake it. Made up a good resume, got the good coaching. Never got a job. This qualifies her to know some things that didn't work. However, not having succeeded, I don' think she really knows why it didn't work. If she knew what was missing from her process, I imagine she'd have corrected it and gotten a job.
===

Kip Hawley is still an idiot.

===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Agreed -
I think she made her point though - your experience/performance is ~irrelevant; en fin - all you can do is Guess.. why you did or did't make it. Whatever you want to call that, I'd start with broken -- especially for being pervasive. (You expect to hit the occasional weirdness in hiring approach -- but who'da thunk it's everywhere.)

And of course - *I* am incompetent re any experience of latest trends; all I know er, circumstantially? is the strange cloud of incomprehension I've encountered on a few social occasions.. later explained by, ~"oh, she works in HR at ____" Not quite a QED, but

New nit yer nit
If you think paying a coach is gonna do anything except enrich the coaches bottom line you are too stupid to live. Cmon, peer review? yes, coaching? scam
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New lets see, she can yap and preen, that qualifies you for
immediate promotion to the head office, a house in the burbs, health insurance and a company car. When she doesnt get said job she insists that the government provide these things instead. How the fuck does she think that she is entitled when there are millions of people in america that sweat and grunt while they work and get paid squat? Stupid twat.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     'Bait and Switch' - Barbara Ehrenreich - (Ashton) - (7)
         One nit. - (inthane-chan)
         zero skills and wants a high paying job provided by - (boxley) - (5)
             Skills?? as usual you head for the cheap slogan - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Nit the second - (drewk) - (2)
                     Agreed - - (Ashton)
                     nit yer nit - (boxley)
                 lets see, she can yap and preen, that qualifies you for - (boxley)

The little corncobs on toothpicks are particularly good.
103 ms