IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New think I'm gonna be sad
On the eve of a vacation (I leave early Friday morning, and the voice of the rc will not be heard in these quarters for the next ten days) I am advised that—the term "old girlfriend" is inadequate here to convey the remembered tenderness—one of the supremely important figures of my personal history lies "critically ill" at the UC San Francisco Medical Center this evening. Details are sparse (although my informant visited her this afternoon), but I gather that she may have only months to live provided the immediate crisis is surmounted: if it is not, she might not last through the weekend.

Well, she's got an enormous support network locally, and will not want for goodwill at her sickbed. I do not know what I could bring to the party, but—

This is...very difficult to...wrap my mind around.

distractedly,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Sorry to hear, hang in there, Rand.
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Condolences
and we're all here for you. Just ask if you need anything.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New ...
Sorry to hear it...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New :-( Heartfelt condolences to you.
I hope she has some more time and that you get to visit with her again.

Hang in there.

Cheers,
Scott.
New man, ......
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Hang in there, guy!
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Sorry to hear it.
Old girlfriend or not, facing the loss of people of significance in ones life is never easy.

Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Could you call her?
I think once you've loved someone they always have a place in your heart. The love doesnt stop just because the relationship has. If you were as important to her as she to you, I bet she would want to hear from you (if her condition allows). Maybe you need to say goodbye?
New Sorry to hear it, Rand.
Like Laura said, I think you might do her a world of good just letting her know you're thinking of her.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Sorry man. Just, Sorry.
-----------------------------------------
Worst President ever.
New :(
New Prayers sent your way
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New The things we regret the most are those we don't do.
Follow your heart.

Remember the good times.

(now to follow my own good advice.)
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New Sorry to hear, Rand...
Laura is right, of course...
jb4
"When the final history is written in Iraq, [link|http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmate/2006/tmate060926.gif|it'll look just like a comma.]"
George W. Bush, 24 Sep 06
New I'm sorry to hear that, Rand
You'll both be in my prayers & thoughts as you wrestle with this decision.

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     think I'm gonna be sad - (rcareaga) - (15)
         Sorry to hear, hang in there, Rand. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         Condolences - (jbrabeck)
         ... - (imric)
         :-( Heartfelt condolences to you. - (Another Scott)
         man, ...... -NT - (boxley)
         Hang in there, guy! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Sorry to hear it. - (bepatient)
         Could you call her? - (bionerd)
         Sorry to hear it, Rand. - (admin)
         Sorry man. Just, Sorry. -NT - (Silverlock)
         :( -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Prayers sent your way -NT - (lincoln)
         The things we regret the most are those we don't do. - (imqwerky)
         Sorry to hear, Rand... - (jb4)
         I'm sorry to hear that, Rand - (Nightowl)

Happiness is a lint filter full of thwarted pinworms.
140 ms