IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But he wasn't swinging.
He was talking. And you can't seriously believe I'd ever come to the conclusion that I am free to fly. I've only had my ticket for 5 years now and flying is drastically more restricted now than it was when I started flying. I'm fully aware of the restrictions to my freedom that the FAA places upon me. But there is something different here. This is "talk".
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New FIRE

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
New You're really reaching. Or trolling, not sure which. ;-p
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     Thought experiment - (drewk) - (30)
         All are fine. - (bepatient) - (13)
             Point of order - (drewk) - (12)
                 Point of what order? - (bepatient) - (11)
                     *boggle* - (drewk) - (8)
                         I can't type any slower - (bepatient)
                         What I do not think you understand is - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                             Careful - (bepatient)
                             Fine. Just don't call yourself "free". -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 Your freedom - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                     But he wasn't swinging. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         FIRE -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                             You're really reaching. Or trolling, not sure which. ;-p -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Stay the Course. Never admit error. Leadership material! - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Rising above cute to..... - (bepatient)
         real experiment - (boxley) - (15)
             I know what *I* think would happen -NT - (drewk) - (14)
                 And do it 20 million times. - (bepatient) - (11)
                     So ... - (drewk) - (10)
                         sigh - (bepatient) - (9)
                             Finally, in last \ufffd it - - - it sorta dawns, eh? - (Ashton) - (8)
                                 that still has zero - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     Dunno, Beep. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         Agree...we're rolling it to paper about now - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             And what shall we roll in that paper? -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                 Mary Mary, quite contrary, how doth your garden grow? -NT - (bepatient)
                                 starting salary for a tsa screener is 35k a year - (boxley) - (2)
                                     optimist. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                         oops, $23.6 forgot about the 25%cola for alaska -NT - (boxley)
                 dupe... -NT - (bepatient)
                 he would get deep anal cavity search? -NT - (boxley)