IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Who the F is Earnie?
And I haven't flown in years. For all I know, I'm on the no fly list.
New Earnie is Rand's (ahem) cousin, didnt know you dont fly
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Criticize Cheney, go to jail - (Silverlock) - (94)
         Hope he wins - (bepatient) - (93)
             "Words to that effect" - (GBert) - (3)
                 Most likely - (bepatient) - (2)
                     'Sharper than a serpent's sting' now rises to -- assault? - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Nope...just curious -NT - (bepatient)
             pronoun imprecision - (rcareaga) - (88)
                 What part of "no, just curious" - (bepatient) - (2)
                     we all know that you assumed - (boxley) - (1)
                         IseeLRPD (new thread) - (lincoln)
                 Clue for Rand: - (admin) - (84)
                     naw, full blown bash would be too much, we need to crash his - (boxley) - (4)
                         If certain recent events play out ... - (drewk) - (1)
                             kewl I'll bring a 12 gauge for the mouse hunt/bbq -NT - (boxley)
                         Who the F is Earnie? - (broomberg) - (1)
                             Earnie is Rand's (ahem) cousin, didnt know you dont fly -NT - (boxley)
                     Re: Clue for Rand: - (rcareaga) - (78)
                         nit, since he isnt a kid will he still get fellated before - (boxley)
                         Do what you gotta do. - (admin) - (74)
                             Your standards for "character assassination" - (rcareaga) - (66)
                                 Re: Your standards for "character assassination" - (admin) - (65)
                                     It would be insulting - (rcareaga) - (15)
                                         I do read them. - (admin) - (13)
                                             Beep will cease to be baaaaad - (rcareaga) - (12)
                                                 Seig Heil -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Taking a leaf from Beep's book - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         Ah...but it was I chanting - (bepatient)
                                                 I'm not fond of his politics - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                     Half of what poses for his "politics" here... - (admin) - (2)
                                                         You callin me a poser? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             Nor a sharp one - (jake123)
                                                 Ah, humor me then... - (admin) - (4)
                                                     many threads in this weave - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                         Again...for the translation impaired. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                             find once any statement that this guy was a "hero" - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                 "hero for the cause" - (bepatient)
                                         What part. - (bepatient)
                                     I put this to the other participants - (rcareaga) - (48)
                                         His opinion is duly noted. - (bepatient)
                                         My $0.02. - (Another Scott) - (42)
                                             Thanks for that - (GBert) - (34)
                                                 More like... - (bepatient) - (33)
                                                     OK then - (GBert) - (32)
                                                         Will you stop already? - (bepatient) - (31)
                                                             I had no idea - (GBert) - (30)
                                                                 to which - (bepatient) - (29)
                                                                     It seems to be a growing movement... - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                                                         Good for them - (bepatient) - (27)
                                                                             Few doubt that liquid explosives can do damage. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                 Ha! - (hnick) - (1)
                                                                                     *applause* - (bepatient)
                                                                             And if so, the tactic worked. - (imric) - (23)
                                                                                 It changes nothing - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                                                     So - YOU say it had an effect... - (imric) - (19)
                                                                                         Nothing of my opinion on the matter. - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                                                             Since you've laid it out so clearly ... - (drewk) - (17)
                                                                                                 Nope, you still don't get it. - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                                                                     Straw man - (drewk) - (15)
                                                                                                         Which ones are those exactly? - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                                                             Unpredictability has nothing to do with it - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                                                 Ok. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                     I guess you haven't seen a Zelnorm commercial recently. 15k - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                         now that was funny! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                             This is all missing the point - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                                                                                                 PA Flight 434 - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                                                     Not the same thing at all. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                                                                                                         I agree, it's difficult. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                         Ok, so we have a technicality - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                                             I have the solution. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 It's been done. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     That's a lie - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         A Ha! - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                                 That is a great solution! - (bepatient)
                                                                                     'Stay the Course!' -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                         Yer so cute. -NT - (bepatient)
                                             +5 Insightful - (jb4) - (6)
                                                 I object to your objection! - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                     I can't argue with you unless you've paid. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                         So this is contradiction? -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                             No, it isn't. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                 Oh dear. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         well it may be - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Indeed! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         My opinion... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                                             Praised with faint damnation ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                             Jeez Admin - so Beep's a patella expert in drag? - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 All this... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                     Pointless, of course. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                         Yes. Certainly. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             If they come for the Economists before the Trade Unionists, - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 Can't? Really? - (bepatient)
                                     Thought experiment (new thread) - (drewk)
                         Damn, if I'd have know thats who you were sending... - (bepatient)
                         IseeLRPD (new thread) - (lincoln)

I said, "What's your sign?" She said, "Aquarium." I said, "Great! Let's get tanked!"
185 ms