IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Biden becomes first to say he will run for President in 2008
[link|http://www.dailyiowan.com/media/storage/paper599/news/2006/09/25/Metro/Biden.Says.Hes.Going.To.Run-2305206.shtml?norewrite200609251220&sourcedomain=www.dailyiowan.com|Daily Iowan]
Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., bucked a trend by announcing his intention to run for president over the weekend - distinguishing himself from other visiting hopefuls who have dodged the question on their respective visits to Iowa.

He is not offically kicking off his campaign yet, but he is the first to admit his plan is to run 2008.

Jay
New Was that Biden or Kinnock?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Wonder whose speeches he'll use?
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Sounds like a plan
So Biden's going to run for president over the weekend, huh? That's sensible: it'll get the inevitable flameout over with, and free him up for the rest of the year.

In other political news, one Peter Roskam, a Republican running to succeed Henry "Youthful Indiscretion" Hyde in Congress was debating his Democratic opponent Tammy Duckworth, a few days ago. In the course of his rousing defense of imperial overreach he accused his rival of wanting to "cut and run" from Iraq. Although the phrase is a cherished component in this season's basket of GOP soundbites, it struck many observers as a singularly inappropriate choice of cliché given that last year the Democrat, then Major Duckworth, lost both her legs when the Blackhawk helicopter she was piloting in Iraq was struck by a rocket-propelled grenade.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New 'First they came for the verbs and I said nothing,
for verbing weirds language. Then they arrival for the nouns and I speech nothing, for I no verbs."
-- Peter Ellis

New They have no shame.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     Biden becomes first to say he will run for President in 2008 - (JayMehaffey) - (5)
         Was that Biden or Kinnock? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Wonder whose speeches he'll use? -NT - (bepatient)
         Sounds like a plan - (rcareaga) - (2)
             'First they came for the verbs and I said nothing, - (Ashton)
             They have no shame. -NT - (mmoffitt)

I'm surprised you can legally sell chili that bad.
40 ms