IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Your independence day!
Already did last night.

Went out with some friends to a high-intensity piano bar. Got serenaded and teased by the piano people - the song was "itsy-bitsy eensie-weenie polka-dot bikini, but they dropped the polka-dot bikini and sang something else. I got the last laugh, though - stole the microphone, and said, "it doesn't matter much, I've never had an unsatisfied customer," then licked the tip of my nose with my tongue, to much applause.

Got about four rum 'n cokes in me inside of about 45 minutes. Never had one before, but the taste reminds me of the smell of disinfectant they scrub you with before drawing blood in hospitals. Did enough of a number on me that I wasn't having an easy time staying vertical, so of course one of the waitresses grabs me and drags me out on the dance floor. Oh little did she know...

I pulled off the charleston, a perfect tuck turn, and then some other stuff I don't know the name for. She was duly impressed that a) I could dance and b) that I could actually dance with that much booze in me.

I didn't bother trying to pick anybody up, because I had to work today. Now tonight is another matter all together...
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
New :-)
     It's final today. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (11)
         its over, go forward bon chance -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Congrats, time to move on. :) -NT - (Yendor)
         Your independence day! - (bionerd) - (2)
             Re: Your independence day! - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         I signed a bridal shower card a few days ago. - (broomberg) - (1)
             I always use "you'll be sorry!" -NT - (boxley)
         Best of luck to ya. - (Silverlock) - (1)
             I'm not concerned. - (inthane-chan)
         At last, the albatross is cast aside. Sail on! -NT - (imqwerky)
         Good luck on the next chapter of your life! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

They had me at, “Get the Hot Wheels Rally Case!”
68 ms