IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New BofA did a AT&T
SBC buys AT&T, decides AT&T has a better brand name, and renames itself AT&T.

Earlier, Nations Bank (Charlottsville, NC) buys Bank of America, but after a bit decides BofA is a better brand, and renames itself Bank of America.

So the Bank of Italy(America) brand almost disappeared.

--Tony
New That's Charlotte, NC, Tony! I live there! :)
And, it was structured as "a merger of equals" between NationsBank and the original Bank of America. Of course, the NationsBank management was more "talented" in the re-organizations that followed. Somehow the California management boys found themselves wanting "to pursue other interests".
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Gonna be around Thanksgiving??? I might be down.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New I'd have to check with the social director, but...
it's possible that I will. Last year at Thanksgiving, my daughter, son-in-law and grandkids visited the son-in-law's parents near DC and my wife and I visited my son and his wife in Mebane, NC.

It would be great to meet you F2F!
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Yeah, must have had VA on my mind
     A little trip into the past. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
         Very interesting! - (Another Scott) - (2)
             They wouldn't have had anything to invent... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 I thought the Chinese invented everything? -NT - (drewk)
         BofA did a AT&T - (tonytib) - (4)
             That's Charlotte, NC, Tony! I live there! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 Gonna be around Thanksgiving??? I might be down. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                     I'd have to check with the social director, but... - (a6l6e6x)
                 Yeah, must have had VA on my mind -NT - (tonytib)

Punk rock.
57 ms