IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Get your Uno fix on!
The project that I announced in [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=208020|this post] fizzled out, as many many mud projects are wont to do.

So I've decided to revive IWETHEY : Interactive.

telnet iwethey.org 3000

Unfortunately, any user files have gone missing, so you'll need to recreate again. But Drew can resume his idling, and Bill and Jim can resume stylewhacking each other. At least, they can once Jim returns from vacation...

Oh, yeah. We've got Uno, too. Come play!
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Well, THAT didn't work!
$ telnet iwethey.org 3000

Connecting To iwethey.org...Could not open connection to the host, on port 3000: Connect failed

Note that this was attempted from Large Giant Corp. and there may be firewall issues involved...I should try from home....
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Correct.
$LGC is probably blocking outgoing port 3000. It's not an issue on our end, as the port is open on the firewall.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
New Also note...
...I need to get some work in on the login sequence. Bear with me while I fix it. As it is, you will get logged off, and you'll have to await an email from "the system". Currently, "the system" is me tracking it down and manually emailing you your password.

If you're on IM at the time, and if I'm around, the whole thing can be taken care of rather quickly. If you're on vacation and mostly-unreachable, well, it could take a little longer. ;-)
-YendorMike

New Tops news re II - thanks Mike! (new thread)
Created as new thread #266351 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=266351|Tops news re II - thanks Mike!]
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
     Get your Uno fix on! - (Yendor) - (4)
         Well, THAT didn't work! - (jb4) - (1)
             Correct. - (Yendor)
         Also note... - (Yendor)
         Tops news re II - thanks Mike! (new thread) - (Meerkat)

For the time being, let's leave him in the infirmary with a defenseless female half-wit with no survival instincts.
37 ms