IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New NumberOfPlanets--
Pluto's been kicked out of the planetary club.

PRAGUE, Czech Republic (AP) -- Leading astronomers declared Thursday that Pluto is no longer a planet under historic new guidelines that downsize the solar system from nine planets to eight.

After a tumultuous week of clashing over the essence of the cosmos, the International Astronomical Union stripped Pluto of the planetary status it has held since its discovery in 1930.
Story [link|http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/08/24/pluto.ap/index.html|at CNN].
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New heard an astrologer on NPR
their view is that they havnt really come to conclusions but noted that pluto is usually referenced via neptune anyway. The announcer blithley mentioned that a friend of his was told he would never marry, the astrologer noted "that amounts to malpractice" followed by dead air :-)
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     NumberOfPlanets-- - (Yendor) - (1)
         heard an astrologer on NPR - (boxley)

Not straight enough to make a perfect structure.
52 ms