IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I make friends easily :-)
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Had I known, I would've asked you for "Two Hangmen"
It's a song that has been rolling around my head for years. I can't remember when I first heard it, and I haven't heard it since the last decade. Finally figured out how to "ask" for it on [link|http://www.billboard.com|www.billboard.com] to find out who performed it. Now armed with the artist name and correct song title, I went searching for it, finding it on a very obscure web site.

Another one for the collection checked off.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Freely available on MasonProffit.com
New Ya think?
The system detected an Unresolved Host Name while attempting to retrieve the URL: [link|http://masonprofitt.com/|http://masonprofitt.com/].

(Same error w/ www.masonprofitt.com)
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New oops...misspelled.
[link|http://www.masonproffit.com|http://www.masonproffit.com]

thats 2 fs and one t.
New Thanks...
I didn't recognize it either. Interesting that they have singled out Two Hangmen for download...ya think they're trying to tell me something?
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
New I find this really interesting
1. He's giving away for free what is probably his best known song

2. His download is 4:57 long - the one I got elsewhere is 5:37.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Send me an e-mail
You're a friend, right? RIGHT????

(the letter jay, followed by the letter bee, followed by the number "fore!", followed by the smooshed bug thinger, followed by burnsgroup, a period, and the TLA for Commercial)

I'll run CLEAN! over it, to remove the scratches and pops fro the 25+ yo source.

(And yes, it IS a good piece, and is (unfortunately) timeless....)
jb4
New Check it now.
     songlifting - (andread) - (14)
         When the RIAA is declared a terrorist organization? -NT - (jb4)
         What do you want? - (bepatient) - (12)
             Dam... beat me to it. -NT - (folkert) - (11)
                 :-) - (bepatient) - (10)
                     But...but...but...You're a **friend** - (jb4) - (9)
                         I make friends easily :-) -NT - (bepatient) - (8)
                             Had I known, I would've asked you for "Two Hangmen" - (lincoln) - (7)
                                 Freely available on MasonProffit.com -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     Ya think? - (jb4) - (3)
                                         oops...misspelled. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             Thanks... - (jb4)
                                             I find this really interesting - (lincoln)
                                 Send me an e-mail - (jb4) - (1)
                                     Check it now. -NT - (bepatient)

I see you're making a vacuous presentation!

Would you like help with this feature?

124 ms