IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The neocons are more pro-Israel than the Israelis
and they are willing to fight to the last Israeli soldier to prove it.
[link|http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=9519|http://www.antiwar.c...n/?articleid=9519]
But this doesn't seem to matter to the American neocons, as Insight reports:
"Sources said Mr. Bush has been dismayed by the Israeli failure to defeat Hezbollah. They said several high-ranking Republicans have expressed amazement at the plodding Israeli advance into Lebanon.
"One Jewish friend of Bush actually called up a senior Israeli official and began yelling, 'What the hell's going on here,' a source said. 'Are you going to fight or what?'"
Seems to wrap it up nicely,
tanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New By neocons you mean the Christian Fascists? !!
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New There's a difference?
New yes, neoconns are stalin school of communism
Christian facists dont want your money, rather likr the islamofacists, they want your life.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New What do you expect from a Prime Minister who said this:
Ehud Olmert said the following in a June 2005 address to the Israel Policy Forum in New York:

We are tired of fighting, we are tired of being courageous, we are tired of winning, we are tired of defeating our enemies, we want to be able to live in an entirely different environment of relations with our enemies.

He is only fighting now (after the ceasefire has been declared for CYA purposes, so that he can come to the people and in orwellian language claim a military victory.
     The neocons are more pro-Israel than the Israelis - (boxley) - (4)
         By neocons you mean the Christian Fascists? !! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             There's a difference? -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 yes, neoconns are stalin school of communism - (boxley)
         What do you expect from a Prime Minister who said this: - (bluke)

And suddenly it occurred to me where these guys had learned their tactics. They'd seen Beau Geste, and were copying the Foreign Legionaires at Fort Zinderneuf.
67 ms