IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That was Aidan...
*sigh*

I was out of the house and got a call from Duncan, "Uh, Dad, Aidan says he did something to your server, but the blue lights are still on..."
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New No problem--just one question?
Did all posts posted at that time get lost?

I can't seem to find the thread where I told Jake what version of vi I had. I thought it was in the Jobs forum. The whole thread seems to be gone. I'll look again though.

Edit: Weird, I went all the way back to February and don't see it. The title had screwed in it, I'll do a site search.

AH ok, here it is:
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=264341|http://z.iwethey.org...?contentid=264341]

It's dated back in 2003 so it wouldn't show up. Is there anyway I can edit it and make it come back to the present? Guess I should try.

Weird...timetraveling Owl on IWT....

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
Expand Edited by Nightowl Aug. 12, 2006, 12:01:21 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Nightowl Aug. 12, 2006, 12:02:18 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Nightowl Aug. 12, 2006, 12:04:27 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Nightowl Aug. 12, 2006, 12:08:16 PM EDT
     Spastic Dates on a few foribuses (Main Menu) - (Ashton) - (16)
         The server rebooted last night... - (Yendor) - (2)
             That was Aidan... - (admin) - (1)
                 No problem--just one question? - (Nightowl)
         You can find them by site search - (Nightowl)
         It's just a jump to the left ... -NT - (drewk) - (11)
             And a step to the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! -NT - (Nightowl) - (10)
                 Put your hands on your hips... -NT - (lincoln) - (9)
                     You bring your knees in tiiiight! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (8)
                         It's just a pelvic [OOH! AHH! OOH! AAH! OOH!] -NT - (drewk) - (7)
                             The word you're looking for is "Thrust" -NT - (lincoln) - (6)
                                 It'll drive you insaaaaane! -NT - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                     Shouldn't this be in the Test Forum? - (jb4) - (2)
                                         I thought those were all titles - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             Nightey... - (jb4)
                                 Really? - (drewk) - (1)
                                     Linky. (new thread) - (Another Scott)

Completely free of Microsoft Smart Tags!
102 ms