IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I hope everyone is safe in your family
And your friends there too. I'll keep praying they declare a disaster and help the town and it's residents out soon.

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New no injuries, thanx for that. Broinlaw lost his house
other Broinlaw is in charge of the regional housing authority, he is on scene now.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New How we can help
\ufffd The Salvation Army is collecting donations of clothing and supplies. It reports that the greatest needs are for clothing for men, women and children from babies to teens; baby diapers, bottles, formula and wipes; and blankets, towels and sheets. Updated lists of needs are available online at www.salvationarmy.org/alaska.

\ufffd The American Red Cross is accepting monetary donations at its Alaska headquarters, 235 E. 8th Ave., Anchorage 99501. Call 646-5401 in Anchorage or toll-free at 888-345-4376. You can specify on your check that the donation is for Hooper Bay. Online donations can be made at alaska.redcross.org.

\ufffd Wells Fargo Bank has opened a special account for donations that will be used or distributed by the Bethel-based Association of Village Council Presidents. People can come to any branch and ask to donate to the Hooper Bay Fire Disaster Relief Fund. The bank's Bethel branch is also accepting canned goods, household items and clothing.

\ufffd The Coastal Villages Region Fund, a community economic development organization, is seeking donations and supplies. Call the CVRF at 278-5151 in Anchorage or toll-free at 1-888-795-5151.
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
     update on hooper bay fire - (boxley) - (3)
         I hope everyone is safe in your family - (Nightowl) - (2)
             no injuries, thanx for that. Broinlaw lost his house - (boxley) - (1)
                 How we can help - (imqwerky)

Doh! Wrong button, Scott!
29 ms