IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Pat Buchanan is definitely surprising me....
For two weeks, Bush seemed unable to find a word of criticism for what our friends in Israel were doing to our friends in Lebanon. He publicly sent more bombs to Israel. He and Condi emphasized that America did not want a cease-fire \ufffd yet.

And because America provides Israel with the bombs it uses on Lebanon, we refused to restrain the Israelis, and we opposed every effort for a cease-fire before Sunday, America shares full moral and political responsibility for the massacre at Qana.

Not sure what to make of this....

'Cept that the far religious right might not be supporting Bush as strongly as he hopes this November.
New Buchanan more of a classic conservative
Not part of the religious right or a NeoCon. Buchanan is more from the isolationist strain of conservatives - more akin to libertarians.
New Isolationist/=/Libertarian
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Pretty typical of Buchanan
Not sure what to make of this....

'Cept that the far religious right might not be supporting Bush as strongly as he hopes this November.

It is actually pretty typical of Buchanan's politics, which are a type of America First belief bordering on isolationism. This puts him strongly in the paleocon category and strongly opposed to the neocon's goals of exporting American corporate democracy.

How much this is indicative of religous right anger at the current administration remains to be seen.

Jay
New He's always had elements to his beliefs that were sensible.
His warnings about pre-emptive war and entangling foreign alliances are well worth listening to and considering. It's when he goes off talking about "culture wars" or railing about the evils of the secularization of the West, etc., etc., that he loses me.

I don't pay much attention to him, myself.

Cheers,
Scott.
     every now and again Pat Buchanan has a point - (boxley) - (7)
         I like this bit even better - (JayMehaffey)
         Pat Buchanan is definitely surprising me.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
             Buchanan more of a classic conservative - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 Isolationist/=/Libertarian -NT - (bepatient)
             Pretty typical of Buchanan - (JayMehaffey)
             He's always had elements to his beliefs that were sensible. - (Another Scott)
         Wait a minute...That actually happened... -NT - (jb4)

According to one source, the average British driver will let rip 912 pints of fart during their lifetime.
67 ms