IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Been there...done that...signed up
Used my home address so that work wouldn't see it. And since I'm not at home, I haven't read the response e-mail, so there may be technical details that I am so far unaware of. Nonetheless, the page says basically, "Send mail to this address to have it propagated. Enter your address (ostensibly to be added to the distribution list) and a password." It doesn't say whe that password will be needed. And since I don't have any e-mail to send to the list (nor do I wish to spam it with a "testing" message), I don't see from that page where a password is needed.

Just curious, that's all.
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Password only needed for viewing stuff on the web
If all you want to do is view the archives, then just follow the archives link on the above page. But if you want to change the details of your subscription (or view the subscribers list), you'll need a web based password. To subscribe, you'll need to echo back some responses from the email account that was subscribed - just so the mailing list can verify that you are not subscribing some unsuspecting email address. Once confirmed, then you can post messages from that address and receive all the other messages posted to the list.
New Got it. Thanks, Chris
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     Join The Email List - (pwhysall) - (9)
         Quick question for Mr. Whysall - (jb4) - (5)
             You have to be a subscriber to the mailing list - (ChrisR) - (4)
                 Otherwise it becomes a spammable address -NT - (drewk)
                 Been there...done that...signed up - (jb4) - (2)
                     Password only needed for viewing stuff on the web - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         Got it. Thanks, Chris -NT - (jb4)
         mailing list... - (slugbug) - (2)
             I've always approved of you, Maggie - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Awww, thanks... - (slugbug)

The OldManFu MoJo you got is impressive.
68 ms