IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New rhetorical question?
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New nope interested in the mechanics of it
someone is making a buck delivery it. Wonder how it is done in that area.My father made a living as a wonderbread man at one time, we tended to eat a lot of stale donuts and bread for supper during that timeperiod.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Used to be the way the well-off bought groceries.
You want to see the stuff because you don't trust your merchant.
That's because the merchant can't trust you either in this day.
Loyalty no longer exists - you'll buy at the lowest price
Like everyone else.
So you're pretty sure they'll send you what they want to get rid of.

Today you can order from the local grocery over the Internet.
The grocery chains have that now - picked up software and stuff at a nickle to the buck in the dot.com bomb.
It's all about trust, and trust is real scarce today - we'll see how they do in the long run.

The old ways are still done, I know. In the ethnic groceries I shop at I see staff with a basket and list carefully picking produce now and then.

[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New My wife would periodically use that
Went online picked out what she wanted. The items were on out doorstep the next day. Never had any problem with it. And only a slight deliver premium.

I don't recall what items she would order. Nor do I recall why she stopped using the service.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
     groceries by delivery? Hows that work? - (boxley) - (4)
         rhetorical question? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (3)
             nope interested in the mechanics of it - (boxley) - (2)
                 Used to be the way the well-off bought groceries. - (Andrew Grygus)
                 My wife would periodically use that - (jbrabeck)

Ever since then, I can easily spot a sociopathic liar.
64 ms