IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Makes me want to buy her CD...
a very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything but not enough to do nothing. -- Warren Buffett
New Already did.
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     Does she have >any< clue? - (bepatient) - (44)
         Not running for office is she? - (Silverlock) - (29)
             No, she's destroying their careers. - (bepatient) - (28)
                 Interesting position - (drewk) - (27)
                     Well, it could be taken that way. - (bepatient) - (4)
                         Why wonder? - (drewk) - (1)
                             The first was a response to - (bepatient)
                         I've heard interviews - (broomberg)
                         They're changing their audience anyway - (admin)
                     You can state your opinion without insulting your fans - (tonytib) - (21)
                         You think the interview was insulting? - (drewk) - (20)
                             Yes - (tonytib) - (19)
                                 That's not insulting - (drewk) - (18)
                                     Mr K, c'mon now. The statement goes far beyond being "anti-" - (bepatient) - (17)
                                         Context is important. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                             Wasn't in der spiegel - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                 Thanks. I wonder about the editing though. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     Seems to me that she used the wrong word. - (jb4) - (1)
                                                         I think you nailed it. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                         No, it is not anti-everything - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                             Patrotism, n. Combustible rubbish . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             If that was what she had said - (bepatient)
                                         Waidaminnit, there, BeeP - (jb4) - (1)
                                             Change your filters there bub. - (bepatient)
                                         Couple quotes for you. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                             Nice! yours are better organized. 'Tis folly though :-/ - (Ashton)
                                             Both well stated opinions. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                 Pop tastes change. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     While this disk - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                         Mob taste can change capriciously in weird times - (Ashton)
         Makes me want to buy her CD... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Already did. -NT - (jb4)
         Has she never read the Dictionary? - (Ashton)
         Who gives a shit, anyway? - (pwhysall) - (10)
             you == me - (admin) - (9)
                 As a guitarist - (jake123) - (8)
                     So can Ritchie Blackmore - (pwhysall) - (7)
                         Maybe - (bionerd)
                         OH, I get it. - (jb4) - (1)
                             . <-- The point You --> .o/ - (pwhysall)
                         Not the point - (jake123) - (3)
                             I can too call it crummy music - (admin) - (2)
                                 Not in common usage up here - (jake123) - (1)
                                     I didn't say they were crummy. I said the music was crummy. -NT - (admin)

This is the price one pays for eating human flesh.
70 ms