IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Um... OK.
NOT.

The M-1 does not have Carbon Fiber Brakes.

Only the Emergency halt brake it. When it grabs the things could be nealy whitehot and it'll work.

Of course, last I saw one up close was 1987. So this may have changed.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New Hrm...thought I had seen something
regarding the continued use of organic brake pads in alot of older military vehicles. that would be carbon and/or asbestos.

But, looks like they may all have shifted to semi-metallic...so maybe i overstated the brake dust thing.

How about if I say the exhaust fumes instead???

:-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Depends on if the fuel is...
Low Sulfur Highway Fuel (between 500pps and 600pps), which unfortunately is not to be used in 2007 and later Diesel Motors, it may cause damage in your econo-diesel without proper pre-heating (which they are not supposed to have fuel pre-heaters)
--
Freedom is not FREE.

0 rows returned.
New So lemme get thist straight...
After 2007, we're supposed to use High Sulphur Diesel Fuel?
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New In 'econo-diesel's.
If you're not interested in fuel economy, you can burn whatever and however much you like. If you DO want fuel economy, you will be required to increase the amount of pollutants you produce per tankful.

See? We ARE being terraformed for the benefit of our alien masters!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Now, dammit man. You and Drew are beginning to Scare me.
Especially when you both get my train of thought right away.

Yes, you are correct Skip. More pollution for better economy of fuel.

And Yes, if you do run regular Diesel Fuel (500pps stuff) in the econo-diesels (costing an extra $3K) it will ruin them to the point of becoming "regular" diesels.

But, how does that ring with the environmentalists, more pollution for better efficency? Well, better mileage means less fuel... which means less Pollution. So you see, more pollution means less pollution because of efficency! GOTCHYA!

So see we are reducing Pollution and saving Murica money at the same time!

We must be geniuses in our own minds!
--
Freedom is not FREE.

0 rows returned.
New Congratulations, Greg!
You have now officially graduated from the Richard Cheney Memorial School of Petrologic. Your diploma and job offer from Halliburton are in the mail...
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     World's largest flash-bang - (drewk) - (27)
         One small step for the Air Force - (jake123)
         Sounds even "better" than a fuel-air bomb. - (bepatient) - (3)
             Not as good as a foam-air bomb. -NT - (admin) - (2)
                 Weren't those outlawed after Foamaha beach? -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                     Lemme check that Freedom of Infoamation Act request -NT - (drewk)
         "thousands of harmless fibers" - (altmann) - (13)
             Actually it does cause cancer -NT - (ben_tilly)
             If you are close enough to breath them - (bepatient) - (11)
                 Unless it's a day later of course. - (jake123) - (10)
                     No, I think it magically disperses to non-tox levels. - (bepatient) - (9)
                         Oh yes, considering it it compacted metal and ceramic. -NT - (folkert) - (8)
                             Whachootalkinaboutwillis? - (bepatient) - (7)
                                 Um... OK. - (folkert) - (6)
                                     Hrm...thought I had seen something - (bepatient) - (5)
                                         Depends on if the fuel is... - (folkert) - (4)
                                             So lemme get thist straight... - (jb4) - (3)
                                                 In 'econo-diesel's. - (imric) - (2)
                                                     Now, dammit man. You and Drew are beginning to Scare me. - (folkert) - (1)
                                                         Congratulations, Greg! - (jb4)
         "special dense metal powder" - (altmann) - (3)
             Depleted uranium? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                 Tungsten, actually - (drewk) - (1)
                     Keeper! - maybe most concise spin-recipe yet? -NT - (Ashton)
         ..a thread which shall live in infoamy. - (Ashton) - (3)
             You were just foaming at the mouth to use that, weren'tcha? -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                 Pun foul! You used the word in its common meaning -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                     So you're foaming the Pun Police?!? Puh-LEEEECE! - (jb4)

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
145 ms