IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Twas a purty launch
Nothing could be finer on the 4th of July than to see the finest engineers the world has to offer get us back up there, where we need to be.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Definitely a nice launch...
and everything seems to be going well.
     YEEEEEEHAAAAWWWWW! - (admin) - (42)
         Twas a purty launch - (Yendor) - (1)
             Definitely a nice launch... - (Simon_Jester)
         The trick is the landing - (ben_tilly) - (30)
             Both up and down are risky. - (admin) - (29)
                 Columbia was the one with problems with falling foam - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                     Er, no kidding. - (admin) - (27)
                         And....falling foam - (Simon_Jester) - (26)
                             Why do people keep telling me this? - (admin) - (25)
                                 FALLING FOAM BAD! -NT - (Yendor) - (1)
                                     *shun* -NT - (admin)
                                 Hey, watch your foam, you. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     You can be shunned too, boy-o. -NT - (admin)
                                 For a simple reason - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                     No, really? - (admin) - (14)
                                         If you're glad, then I'm glad. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                             Absolutely! - (admin) - (2)
                                                 Can't talk about contraceptive foam w/o mentioning O rings! - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     Or O face -NT - (broomberg)
                                         Er, ya mean__ infoamation overload? -NT - (Ashton) - (9)
                                             Hey, I'm trying to foam my own opinion , here! -NT - (jb4) - (8)
                                                 Someone's been foamenting mistrust here, methinks... -NT - (Yendor) - (5)
                                                     I see stopping this will take a foam hand -NT - (drewk) - (4)
                                                         Whoever does it will be world-foamous. -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                             Foam many a day, I wot! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                 To be productised... - (pwhysall)
                                                             Even maybe make a foamumentary about it... (67K img) - (folkert)
                                                 When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     Make sure its an infoamed opinion. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Apologies.....I was trying to agree with you. - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                     Re: Apologies.....I was trying to agree with you. - (admin) - (2)
                                         Thanks...but I lived in Merritt Island and Titusville. - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                             Well, for us poor schlubs in Michigan, it's pretty cool. ;-) -NT - (admin)
                                     You know what would really suck? - (drewk)
         And back safely! - (admin) - (8)
             The trick is the taxiing - (drewk) - (3)
                 Truth. - (admin) - (2)
                     Or them tripping on loose foam while disembarking. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                         Always a keenly regarded danger. -NT - (admin)
             Their foamilies will be relieved. -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 Better than getting a foam letter from the chaplain -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                     Funerals are such a drag. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. - (Another Scott)

We do, after all, survive every moment... except the last.
118 ms