IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If he feels that ratbastard is a good description
then I'm sure that ratbastard is a good description. We don't know all the facts.

And even if it isn't a good description, if that's how he feels about the experience, that's his right.

Cheers,
Ben
The great masses of people ... will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. -- Adolf Hitler
New He assumed the females would judge him
I merely stated that I didn't.

Asshole.(Flame Forum etiquette, or is it?)
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New Correct. Thank you.
New I'm not judging him either
I would never try to convince or force someone to be a parent, especially since I have no desire to ever be one myself. No owlets, no owlets EVER!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     After 15 years, you haven't figured it out? - (ratbastard) - (59)
         You'd have my sympathies except for the nickname. -NT - (warmachine) - (7)
             The nickname was chosen for a reason. - (ratbastard) - (6)
                 You're not a ratbastard - (imqwerky) - (4)
                     If he feels that ratbastard is a good description - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                         He assumed the females would judge him - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             Correct. Thank you. -NT - (ratbastard)
                             I'm not judging him either - (Nightowl)
                 The wisest men choose their own direction... - (warmachine)
         Certainly sounds like a learning experience... - (hnick)
         What, 15 years ago YOU hadn't figured out... - (CRConrad) - (18)
             Dr. Condom has been known to fail on ocassion, Fuckwit. -NT - (ratbastard) - (2)
                 On occasion??? - (hnick) - (1)
                     Note that that's not a one-time failure rate - (ben_tilly)
             I can see that you've been through sex miseducation - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                 No, you disgustingly smug little fuckwit, you THINK you can. - (CRConrad) - (13)
                     Let me run some statistics - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                         Not to use the Mark Twain (or Disraeli) line, these stats... - (CRConrad) - (11)
                             Since you seem to be slow on comprehension - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                 There you go again... No, I'm not. YOU, OTOH, definitely are - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                     I began a complete response to this - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                         That might be true - (jake123) - (7)
                                             He shouldn't, but I'm not surprised if he does -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                 That doesn't change the fact that he's still punishing the - (jake123) - (5)
                                                     Agreed, but emotions are not logical - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                         You sound like Mr. Spock -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                             /me raises an eyebrow - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                 Fascinating..... -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                                     Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor! Not a Greenblood! -NT - (folkert)
         Mr Ratbastard, fine last paragraph, excellent note -NT - (boxley)
         Life's like that sometimes. Thanks for posting. -NT - (Another Scott)
         One nit - (ben_tilly) - (3)
             Re: One nit - (imqwerky)
             Re: One nit - (ratbastard) - (1)
                 Then that should be a relief to her -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Let's turn this dupe into an ICLRPD - (ben_tilly)
         You're not getting off the hook so easy with me. - (bionerd) - (3)
             Nature vs. nurture - (drewk) - (1)
                 No, Laura's got a point - (ben_tilly)
             On the other hand... - (Another Scott)
         And now, the version I will probably send. - (ratbastard) - (16)
             /me likes, short and to the point -NT - (boxley)
             Been there. done that - (beentheredonethat) - (14)
                 Welcome you first time poster and fuck you. - (Silverlock) - (13)
                     Fuck you too, dear friend. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         No he does not write like me - (orion)
                     I told you I'll be back. - (orion) - (8)
                         You earned those comparisons. - (bepatient) - (5)
                             Re: You earned those comparisons. - (orion) - (4)
                                 Unjustified and untrue? - (bepatient) - (3)
                                     Re: Unjustified and untrue? - (orion) - (2)
                                         That wasn't the reference - (bepatient)
                                         I really don't want to see a response to this item... - (ChrisR)
                         Just a suggestion... - (ChrisR) - (1)
                             Re: Just a suggestion... - (orion)
                     motherfucker do you even read these posts? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Why yes, shit-for-brains, yes I do. - (Silverlock)
         Holy Shit.. let me guess: you 'program' stuff. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Welcome back! and your closure remark is good advice -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Ditto that! It's good to see you, Ashton! - (Nightowl)

Thanks for playing!
105 ms