IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm considering that, too
But I haven't tried loading it since Greg fixed whatever else was slowing things, so maybe it's okay. I already marked it read tonight before I read this, so I'll try again to load it soon and see if it loads faster. :)

Thanks for all your work, Greg!

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New Just tried Test Forum
It took 22 seconds or so to load for me.

Everything seems slow today though, like everything hesitates a long time before loading. But hey, I'm on dial-up so it could be anything.

Brenda

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
     So, how is the performance of *Z* doing? - (folkert) - (13)
         Much better thank you. -NT - (bepatient)
         ^ what he said. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         Looking much better. Thanks, much -NT - (hnick)
         Snappiness++; thankYou++ -NT - (altmann)
         Indeed, it's much better. Can you elaborate? 3 kB image. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Okay - (folkert) - (1)
                 Ah. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Have refrained from participating in the Test Forum - (imqwerky) - (2)
             I'm considering that, too - (Nightowl) - (1)
                 Just tried Test Forum - (Nightowl)
         Maybe a little better than usual... - (CRConrad)
         Except for opening this thread... (!) - (jb4) - (1)
             Odd... - (Nightowl)

You can’t fight math. I’ve tried. I lost.
88 ms