IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Other factors
While you probably wouldn't lose your pint, I think part of their problem is that they have a LOT of groups, each concerned with their own little part. They've made some agreements and assumptions about how things are going to get together and over the course of time, these may or may not be still valid.
The NDIS bunch, for example, may have set things up so it is optimized perfectly for their purposes. They may not have kept in touch with the wireless networking team and that interface is possibly less than optimum. Both teams may have to make compromises that they don't really like. Enough of these and you get a Vista looking thingy.
Just my guess...
New You got it
It's called "We don't got no Steve Jobs, and boy, does it show".

Although Gates and Ballmer talk a lot and have bad billionaire hair a lot, there doesn't seem to be that vision thing going on at MS.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
     Windows Vista Beta 2 Impressions - (pwhysall) - (48)
         Thanks. What if one is running Win2k? Any reason to try it? -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
             No. There's no advantage. - (hnick) - (1)
                 Like a monkey fscking a football? -NT - (jb4)
         Two questions. - (CRConrad) - (42)
             Re: Two questions. - (pwhysall) - (9)
                 Sigh.... - (CRConrad) - (8)
                     You might think something's gone over my head. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                         I assure you, it has. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                             Exactly wrong, but hey ho. -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                 Explain how. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                     No. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                         Then don't open your gob in the first place. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                             What? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 Settle down, children - (drewk)
             A comment from the peanut gallery. - (Another Scott) - (31)
                 Oh I don't know... - (bepatient) - (3)
                     Even Eleanor of Tsort? -NT - (admin) - (2)
                         Guess I have a reading assignment - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Read them all! - (imric)
                 It's weird. - (pwhysall) - (26)
                     Sounds like "educated opinion syndrome" - (drewk) - (4)
                         Kindasorta - (pwhysall) - (3)
                             Other factors - (hnick) - (1)
                                 You got it - (pwhysall)
                             Holy crap, Vista is Bruce Almighty - (drewk)
                     Screenie. 1MB image. - (pwhysall) - (20)
                         looks like they are working very hard... - (bepatient)
                         That Control Panel in full. 360K image - (pwhysall) - (2)
                             3 more than XP, BFD (and not the default view) -NT - (altmann) - (1)
                                 Do I detect a Vista fan in the house? - (pwhysall)
                         Lesse Insecure exposer now has * and + buttons... - (jb4) - (3)
                             No...those are for tabs. IE 7 has them. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 Kewl...so where'd they hide the Forward and Back buttons? - (jb4) - (1)
                                     Right above the * and + buttons -NT - (altmann)
                         And the purpose of these distracting . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             Re: And the purpose of these distracting . . . - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Useful information? From MS? Pass me what you're smoking. -NT - (n3jja)
                         Another Screenie (1.8MB PNG) - (altmann) - (8)
                             Re: Another Screenie (1.8MB PNG) - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 Re: Another Screenie (1.8MB PNG) - (altmann) - (3)
                                     Re: Another Screenie (1.8MB PNG) - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         Re: Another Screenie (1.8MB PNG) - (altmann) - (1)
                                             Re: Another Screenie (1.8MB PNG) - (pwhysall)
                             Someone get a tape measure-Gotta find out who is bigger ;-j -NT - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                                 *NO* rulers at the BeepBash -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                     Now who's dreamin'? ;-) -NT - (n3jja)
         And just wait until you try to remove the beta! - (drewk) - (1)
             Well, it doesn't do step 3 anymore :) -NT - (altmann)

Pretty soon you will only have enough parts between you for a single person.
65 ms